Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Why Never Ever Askmebazaar.com?-e-Commerce

AskMeBazaar — Return the product & refund the amount
baby1990
I am recd damage toaster ( order no -dgno 13079)i complained costomer care no before 2, 3 time calls i recd call back they said we collect the product 7, 8 working days &refund the amount but anyone can, t collect the product after 8 days again i call customer care 2.3 time now today i call they said your matter is closed because you cannot recd the call back
What is this?
Please collect product and refund the amount
Regards
Sunitha shetty

fastboy
i have order combo pack only one but did u send 2 combo pack and the 2 one combo items are not my size so plz take it back.. n give my monny
my order no.DGA6573432

vivekaraju
I AM VIVEKA, (ORDER No:AB3058288) I ORDERED SAMSUNG 9000mAh POWER BANK. I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT BUT POWER BUTTON HAS BROKEN. KINDLY REPLACE IT...

Mohd Abdul Jawad
The product which i had ordered is Limo Beats Assorted color headphones, order no: AB3336151. After ordering i wrote a mail to askmebazaar that i the product is not genuine or original i'm going to return the product. And I request you tto please take your product back.

Manuraj Nakkina
I have ordered for Neoprene Bike Face Mask amp Neck Warmer 1527131. But received some scrap... #Order-36214088
Not fair from your part... Return or Refund

devkushi
I HAVE ORDERED TABLEMATE PORTABLE ADJUSTABLE, WE RECIEVE THE PACK TODAY. IN THIS PACK THERE IS NO PORTABLE TABLEMATWE. THE OTHER ITEM IS IN THAT PACK APEX JUICER. HERE IS MY ORDER ID AB4666952 PLS CHECK AND CONFIRM TO RETURN THIS APEX JUICER.

shiba Shankar nahak
I had wrongly 2 times oorder for strontium 16 GB nitro msd card that amount is 346,
But I had order strontium 16 GB nitro msd card with help of apply coupon to its bill amount 246.
Plz my request to you plz cancel my first order, order id-AB5879371.
PlZ do needful for me, I will obligations you.
Plz collect your product and refund my money
Thanks and regards
Shiva Shankar Nahak
Mobile no-9658246906

sanjaypriyan
Hi i am sanjay from tirupur... my order no : 59510446225
I am order 3 jeans pant... size 32.. bt iam recieved 34 size... how retrun method my pant? Pls help

abhidal
I was ordered intex 2.1 speaker IT 880 OS 2518723. Then I got my product. But my product is not good so I don't want this product so I request you please refund my amount as soon as possible... 1. Product problem is one speaker is not working and der is not clear sound also some disturbance also der in woofer.

Bhaskar jyoti barman
The product 3w led bulb combo of 10 pieces... From kaks electronics, order id ab6509573 was delivered me by dtdc on 6th november. The product has physically damaged. 2 out of the 10 was broken before when i got it. It is impossible to use.So i want to return it.

Omar235
hey look you guys took all the details of product from me and now you are not responding to my mails. This is not way to do business.

johnrules
I need my money refunded or the product .. I am really frustrated from your your end.No Support no nothing.. how the heck you run the site

rebbabhargav
how many days it takes to despatch items in hyderabad?

manigyanu
my order doies not come even after 3 months

johnrules
I never received the product till now .It was ordered on 5th August and Today is 25th August.I reside in Chennai..Don`t expect it

mdilip11
FRIENDS NOW COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS ASK ME BAZAAR.COM IN CORE INDIAN GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION http://www.core.nic.in/ COME LETS MAKE A CHANGE.

Source: http://www.mouthshut.com, http://www.consumercomplaints.in