Thursday, November 26, 2015

Why Never Ever Gulf Job Consultant?-Work

Timesjobs.com — Want my money back Rs 800 + 3350 = Rs 4150 from timejobs.com
VIKRAM VISHT

Today i received a call from timejobs.com and as per representative firstly i have paid Rs 800 and after that he transfered my call to his sr. Representative and then i have again paid Rs 3350 for dubai job but now i want my money back because before unpaid they saying these are responible for it but after paid Rs 4150 they are said they are not responsible so finally i want my money back. If you required then i will show his mobile no with his name.please see my required details in below. NAME- VIKRAM SINGH BISHT MOBILE -9810955453 MAIL -BISHT625@GMAIL.COM I ALSO ATTACHING THE PAID SLIP IN BELOW. HOPE SOON I WILL GOT A POSSTIVE RESPONSE.

Myjobbazaar.com — fraud company No Job & No refund money
Hitesh Bala

I paid 15000+15000 for the Dubai Job but they not conform my job and also not return my money 30, 000. I sent last mail on support@myjobbazaar.com but server replied Mail delivery fail to this email id. And I called last time in April Mr. Rajveer(A/c dept) said send me your account no. We will send u detail of refundable money. And I sent them a/c detail but there is nothing they have did. Now it is two months gone. They switched off their phone lines and email also. I also want to take money back from them. If anybody have their contact pls pls pls inform me.

SAHARA INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICE — IT'S THE MOST FRAUD COMPANY AT SANTACRUZ,MUMBAI
valid_ac

THIS TO REFERENCE FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN SEARCH OF THIS COMPANY DETAILS..THIS SAHARA INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICE CALL CANDIDATES BY FAKE ARTICLES ON NEWSPAPER..FOR ANY KIND OF INTERVIEW..THEY DONT TAKE YOUR INTERVIEW..BUT,, SOON THEY ASK YOU FOR A MEDICAL EXAM..AT VASHI..YOU HAVE TO PAY (NON-REFUNDABLE) 6000 RS.. FOR THE MEDICAL WHICH IS NOT MORE THEN A BLOOD SUCKING AND URINE TEST..WITHOUT ANY RECEIPT..SO, THAT IN FUTURE YOU CANNOT CLAIM YOUR MONEY.. BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROOF TOWARDS IT..i AM WAITING FOR MY CALL FROM THIS COMPANY LAST 1 YEAR,, THEY GAVE A ADVERTISING ABOUT CANADA JOB..AND NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF STORY..THAT HOW AM I SUFFERING LIKE OTHERS..SO, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY IN CASE OF MEDICAL AND I SUGGEST YOU PEOPLE NOT TO GO TO THIS AGENCY..BECAUSE THEY DONT LISTEN YOU...AND WHEN YOU TRY TO ASK QUESTION TO THEM THEY SEND THEIR SECURITY TO INSULT YOU OR HARSH YOU...

Hari International Manpower Consultancy — gulf job fraud
vadivel vadivel

I registered the complaint about hari internation both in consumercomplaint.com and complaintindia.com. Vengadesh sent me to abu dhabi by getting amount 50,000 and said good company, salary everything lie. here i am working as labour. vengadesh and his wife both doing this job in house they are lier dont believe this cheater....

Skyline Consultancy — Gulf job - fraud
mohdmuzzamil

I am Mohammed Muzzamil from Hyderabad, On 22nd December 2010, I gave interview for Gulf Logistics (UAE) in Skyline Consultancy and even I got selected.
I paid 50,000 rupees as visa expenses to skyline and I went to UAE on 22nd Dec, 2010
But, when I went to UAE, the employer troubled me and didn't gave any job and salary. When I asked him to send me to India, he filed a complant in the police and he kept me in jail for no reason.
I paid him 1 lakh indian rupees and I came back to India in January 27th, 2011.
When I contacted skyline for this issue, he abused me and he told me to go anywhere, but not to call him again.
I want to claim my 50,000 rupees which I gave to skyline for visa expenses.
I don't know where to go and complant about this consultancy, but I need a guidance to take action against him.
Consultancy Address:
402 Fair View Plaza,
Near City Financial,
Main Road, Himayat Nagar,
Hyderabad - 500029
Responsible Person: Mr. Srikanth and Mr. Jawed

Dharindra Dave Vadodara — Cheating for money gulf job consultant
Mahmmad Juned Mansuri

Sir mr dharindra dave told me for i send gulf in saudi arabia i m pay 12000 rupees advance in ur account in sbi but he has no reponse for last 6 month and not refund my money for last 6 month not pick up the phone his phone number 8401904212/8306635852 he has cheating with me he lived in vadodara and freelancer manpower agent in vadodara pls resolve my complain pls my money refund for dharindra dave

Sahara International — Fooling candidates on Overseas Placements
csn

Sir,
My younger brother has been selected through an Interview from Sahara International at Vakola Santacruz - East, Mumbai for opening in a shipyard in Austria. They asked to appear for the medical test which costs around 4,000 INR and informed that the VISA will be ready in next 1 to 2 months. Now it has been almost 5 months after completing the medical test.... still waiting for the VISA. During this period, we contacted the agency multiple times over the phone and they informed that the project is delayed. However, the VISA processing will be complete at any time.
Recently, we directly went to the agency's office for enquiring about the same and the response we got from them was really pathetic. Their non-professional security people DO NOT KNOW how to behave with the candidates or they are ACTUALLY PAID TO MISBEHAVE with those candidates who already completed the medical test. IT WAS REALLY REALLY BAD OR TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.
IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE COMMISSION AGENTS OF THE MEDICAL CENTER RATHER THAN WORKING AS AN OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY.
The placement company License number is 4143/MUM/PER/300/5/6663/04.
Regards,
Santosh

Shinemycareer.com — Duped and Conned against Jobs.
engransh

I received calls for job consultancy from 'shinemycareer.com', from the following numbers: 01204726800, 01204259415, by the name of Vikrant and Sashi, respectively on 8th, 9th and 11th of April, continuously. After continuous calls and as I was in need for a job change, I decided to check their website. When I visited their website, it was well crafted, and by no means can one say that it’s a fake. On, 12th of April I decided to have a talk with their representative, so based on the discussion they said the fee for overseas job placement will cost me only Rs.1747 approx. and nothing else. So, I thought let me take the risk and pay for the same, but each time I asked them to send a mail regarding the same, they were reluctant. On, 12th April, 2014 I received a call from them and asked me to log in to their website for the payment. I opened an account, made the payment through my credit card. After it was done, they asked me again to pay Rs. 2809 for Profile verification; otherwise the initial payment will be void. Similarly, they asked me to pay Rs.3371 for Job hunting service and Rs.2528 for 'Your greatest strength Report' service. And finally I ended up paying Rs.10455. Then they said I need to send all the required scanned docs along with my resume. I told them, I will send them the same on the coming Monday, i.e-14th April, 2014. On 14th before I could send my docs, I got a call from them that I have an interview scheduled for a gulf job. I was shocked that without knowing anything about my profile and career history and all, how they can schedule an interview. Still with the curiosity I said, yes. I received a call from a person, who was talking to me in a fake British accent; he claimed to be from a construction company in Dubai, which does not exist at all. He asked me normal HR questions and said I was selected, which was weird. Then, he asked me to pay some security money, until I join their company. This will be returned on my joining. By that time I clearly got to know that everything was fake. So, I started bursting on the agent from Shinemycareer.com that I will approach the court and all; the agent came to know that I was well aware of their intentions. So, he told me that his senior will contact me after some time. Since, then neither I received any calls from them nor any communication. I tried to contact them but was all in vain. I communicated to the through two mail ids, i.e.: info@shinemycareer.com and shinemycareer@india.com. I checked their authentication, which said that it is newly opened website under the owner godaddy.com. The links are as defined.1.http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website 2. http://www.statscrop.com/www/shinemycareer.com I kindly request the concerned authority to take necessary actions against such frauds, so that I can get my money back. Their site should be banned. Criminal proceedings should be done against them. As, recently my roommate started receiving calls from them. They are still duping people.

Excel Group Bangalore — Cheating offering job in gulf country
Kunjhu

Hi, My name is Neeraja, I got cheated by this fraud Sreerag and his wife Athira. They cheted me about Rs 75000 promising gulf job. Now i am not able to trace sreerag. he is not taking phone. Athira some times took and tell that they are in a big soup. Please someone help me in this situation.

Maruthi Consultants, Coimbatore — Abroad job ..very cleaver cheater..beware of him friends..
vinihot12

I came to know this fraud via my friend..we both applied for gulf job .he said the service charge is just 30000 and the salary is 68000 with food and accomodation.we got excited on this offer and we paid amt of rs 15000 for certificate attestation and medical.he said 30 days processing time but he extended even upto 6 months by sily type of reasons.we have also belived him since he acts like a true agent.at last nearly one yr passed and we started asking him us money he delayed by saying my travel agents cheated me like that..till now we cant able to get money..we complained police but he is keep on escaping from all.we came to know nearly 30 guys have paid around 20000 each for job.
he is from actually from thoothukudi.now living in tex tool, coimbatore with his mom and grandma.his real name is rathinam but he said us his name is karthi.i have his whatsup number ..everyday he is living a rich life with our money on seeing his profile pics.
on asking his neighbours houses we came to know the whole family is fraud.they actually ran from thoothukudi after cheating lot peoples by keeping a finance and now settled in coimbatore.here started cheating peoples by keeping fake agency..
plz beware of this fraud...
he dont have any registered office..he wil call you to his home only..there mey be chance for cheating with other consultancy names than maruthi consultants...

Gulf Job Guide

gian25

They say they provide resume writing, and job hunting for a fee.
They told me they would be sending me job openings everywhere and that I would be getting 3 phone interviews from companies in the Middle East EACH WEEK.
They said it was gonna be an ongoing process for 3 months until I get a job thru them. I even got a fake job offer from Malaysia and they wanted to steal 900 bucks for me.
This is their website: http://gulfjobguide.com/

Their jobs are fakes
Goccy

Don’t believe to the reps from the company Gulf Job Guide. I got phone call from this scamming company. They offered me the job and asked to provide payment for their services. It was scam, ‘coz after they got money, they didn’t provide any info about the job. As well as they didn’t reply and impossible to get any info about refund. These people are scammers and bastards, so be careful if you deal with them as well as post comments about your things with them.

Fake job
Mike Jma

gulf.megajobs.com (and megajobs.com) posts expired/fake vacancies to boost its rank. I didn't realize until I found a vacancy on megajobs.com which was published 3 months ago on the real jobsite and which was already closed (the headhunter of the real job called me for interview, and after a week he said that his client already selected the other candidate and the position was closed).
I thought it was a coincidence, but later I found similar case (one fake vacancy was published on megajobs.com on 29-Sep-15, but the real vacancy was advertised on monstergulf.com on 22-Feb-15 with a note "CURRENTLY THIS JOB IS NOT LIVE").
Please be careful; don't waste your time posting or sending your resume to any jobs ad on megajobs.com.

It is a scam
Gerhard Burger

Do not apply to this job, it is a scam, they want money
Saheed Naseem(Africa recruiting team manager)
Aamal Fida Construction Company
Address: Mezzanine Floor, Kameez Saboozi Building, Khalidiyah Street, Al Khalidiyah, Abu Dhabi Landmark: Behind Khalidiyah Mall UAE.
P.O. Box: 109482, Abu Dhabi

wisdomjobgulf.com & wisdomjobsgulf.com-Fraud

They are really Fraud. They tell you that they have interviews with big organizations with excellent salary but you have to pay first. Then nothing happened. Received calls and emals from a guy called Gopinath Sureddy, his email: gopinath.sureddy@wisdomjobsgulf.com

Alain National Oil Corporation — Job Scam
MICHELLE AL GAHTANI

recently contacted via this "company" to offer a job; however, requirement to pay via western union for a visa to the UAE seemed unrealistic.
I had uploaded my CV vis 'Monstergulf.com' and was then sent this job offer directing me to send USD1355 for immedicate job application.
have been contacted by phone by a person claming to be calling from Monstergulf employment agency and asked him to ascertain the legitimacy of this company and job offer as he informed me that the price for visa application was only $USD500.
Think that this entire situation is a job scam as the website for 'Alain national oil corporation' is not able to be found through google, as well as the website given is of low quality.
Can you please investigate this and let me know the legitimacy of the company.
thank you

Don't Go with Monstergulf.com
vamsik

Friends, don't utilize the paid services of Monstergulf.com. They are absolutely cheating people. I paid 200 USD and have been waiting for more than 6 months now. This happens when we post the CV on their website and immediately they call. For me the cheating person from Monstergulf is Sailesh Goud. This guy doesn't even give any update or provide information on the opportunities available in the Gulf.

Wisdom Job Gulf
sheen17

Wisdom job gulf is a fake portal, just be sensible and do some research, its is easy to catch the these fake jobs as most of their jobs are expired one! They are expired on other websites.
Secondly, they are not even clever their website shows that your resume has been viewed almost every day whew!
You applied and next day you will receive call from them. so please dont waste your time, money and energy and if you can report them.

Source: http://www.consumercomplaints.in,http://www.scambook.com,http://www.complaintsboard.com,http://dubaiemploymenttips.com,http://www.complaintlists.com,http://www.mouthshut.com, http://www.consumercomplaints.co, http://www.indiaconsumerforum.org