Saturday, November 21, 2015

Why Never Ever Irritating Call?-Social

Harassed by a number
Seemahazarika

+91 91-08-162872- this number has me harassing non stop for past few weeks. Doesn't say anything if I pick up. My goes on calling on and on. Please someone help me. I want this nuisance to end.

threatened to kill family n rape me
shasshy104@gmail.com

There a boy with whom i used to b in relationship, himanshu dubey ( 7879356200 ), when my parents ask to get married he said no, i broke up with him, now my family fixed my marriage n now he comes at my place n beat me n threatening my family n following me from city to city, i dont have any option accept committing suicide, i unable to go anywhere alone,he says he know some minister, he n his frndz have got in our nerves very badly, pls help me ...

harrasing calls
anonymous 4

Hi my friend is receiving disturbing calls from 84 36 289939 and 8172008668. I want strict action to be taken against this miscreants.

Fraud Caller
Santhosh09

I got a call from this number 8015118012 asking for my husband by his pet name.I asked who he was.He said he is murali , calling from salem steel plant and his friend karthick had given this number.I thought it was for some job referral in my husband's company and told him my husband's number.He immediately asked where I was.Usually my husband's friends or colleagues cut the call once they get his number.Nobody knows my number.Only family and relatives know him by his pet name.I called my husband to ask if he has any friends in salem steel plant.I am afraid that they may use our details for some wrong purpose.Please find out who they are and what is their motive behind calling up and acting up like some known person to get further details.They are doing something anti social.

Vodafone — Irritating calls for services all day long at high frequency
shivtham

Hi, i'm using vodafone prepaid number. throughout my day i get tons of call for activating caller tunes. after getting irritated from this, i decided to put those number on automatic reject list, but vodafone is troubling me by using different numbers. I dont want any caller tunes service neither today nor in future. Please ask them not to trouble me anymore with such calls. Thanks

Bajaj Finance — Irritating calls from Bajaj Finance
Ramabathiran

I am extremely annoyed and anguished at the frequent calls that I have been receiving from Bajaj Finance to avail personal finance. It is extremely irritating as they keep calling from different numbers at least twice a day. I know when I have to go for personal finance. They don't have to pester me up every now and then.Every time I receive a call and I block that number, I get call from some other number to avail personal finance . This shows the kind of attitude they will be adopting once we avail personal finance. Who are they to decide on my financial requirement. Their duty is to process the my application if at all I ask for. They don't have any moral right to put pressure on me to avail the personal finance. In fact the next time I receive the call from them I will be left with no other choice but to complain it to TRAI. So far I have blocked close to 20 Numbers received from them starting with 140. Even today I received a call from 1409281205 and I blocked that number. Who the bloody hell do they think they are to disturb me every now and then. It is so absurd and it shows their irresponsible and disgusting attitude of them. I don't want to receive any call from them hereafter. Let it be the final call and if at all I plan for any personal finance I don't think I can even keep them in mind as my choice considering the amount of torture they have tormented on me.

Idea Cellular — Repeated and irritating calls for a bill payment
Thakur Rahul

Dear Sir/ma`m, This is to inform you that I have been getting repeated calls for the past 4-5 months for a bill payment of around Rs2600 for an idea post paid connection. I had taken the sim in July or August 2014. But as it was not activated for any use, I had broken and thrown the same that time. I don`t know how these illiterate and indisciplined idea guys are claiming a bill of some amount for quite a no. of months. I am not able to understand that without using the sim for a single minute how is it possible to generate a bill. I had been ignoring their calls as I thought that it was their misunderstanding of some kind but again today, a lady named Nisha gupta from a no. 8510021133 called me and was talking nonsense in a highly indisciplined, disrespecting and irating tone kindly make sure stern action is taken against this lady and the the mobile service providers. They must ensure proper records of their customers and their billing system whatsoever they are using. With Regards Rahul Thakur 9999153822

Bharat Matrimony — Irritating Calls for paid service
murugan73

I have registered in this website and i was not interested on the paid service. And i conveyed to the call center guys so many times. But they keep on calling me with different numbers for the paid service. Suddenly one day the call center girl rudely said that why you registered in the site if you do not want to contact alliance and asks me to hide the profile (They really dont know how to speak to a customer). So i said that if you want you can delete the profile immediately. No probs. But i am continuing to get the calls from their side. So finally i deleted myself the profile. And During the paid service call, they always says that you got this much of profiles and asks you to go for paid service. The count used here for fraud purpose and they trying to convince you to make payment (Usually your parents will said okay with that). Never and ever get convinced with them and never go to paid service. It is really waste of money if you go immediately to the paid service . Please follow below steps (Not only for Bharatmatrimony and its related websites) 1. Register as a free profile 2. Never go to paid service immediately 3. Upload all your profile information correctly 4. Give Express Interests (It is one of the free service ) to all your matching profile and also you can give photo requests . 5. Interested members will respond you by accepting your interest and you might get call from them (if he/she is a paid member) 6. Based on the response (for more than 3 response), you can decide now yourself to go for the paid service. DO NOT GO PAID SERVICE IMMEDIATELY.

Tata Docomo — getting irritating calls from 7207365348
mani_24

am using airtel mobile :8870433072.am getting call from unknown number 7207365348 more than 50 times per day.i was blocked tat no in my phone.but i got missed call alert more than 20 times per day..if i call that number..he just picked up and keep silent...in night time he called my ph no..and heared busy tone.he called my friend number who r closed to me..they are also getting irritating about tat.am always hearing beep sound while talking with other.ie he called me tat time also..i called customer care and they said u just block the number or else go and complaint police station. Airtel customer service told we don’t have detail about particular customer information because tat mobile no is tata docomo network. I need the particular customer profile and why he calling so many times.what is the purpose of that.

Idea Cellular — IRRITATING CALLS FROM CUSTOMER CARE OR THE BILLING DEPT
Xavier P carpio

To whomsoever it may concern
My name is Xavier Polly carp holder of the GSM postpaid No +91 9526 069900 - Customer code: 1.11597136 and my unpaid bill amount was Rs.2700/-. There were frequent calls from the IDEA office asking for payment and that is quite normal being the part of their duty to call the defaulters and me being a defaulter I agree with it.
Today (30-4-2013) I made the payment in full at (14:26:25) and this will be evident if you check your records. I received a call from the number +91 99471 44595 at 15:03 requesting for payment and I told them to check the records and call me back if the payment is not done, I couldn't elongate the conversation since I was in a very important meeting. Immediately there were two missed calls from the same number at 15:04 & 15:06 respectively. I did not answer those calls, I tried calling back on that number at 15:08 in vain because it said that the number does not exist. Immediately (15:08) I received a call from another number +91 9961 005029 asking for payment. I asked them if they had checked the records before attempting to call me and the answer was quite unprofessional, just a lame excuse that there is no power to check the system.
All the above calls came to my second number an IDEA pre paid GSM +91 9526 903905
Now I conclude
1) Why did she attempt to call me without taking heed to what I told her? (for checking the records)
2) Whom should I put the blame on?
I need an enlightening answer for the above questions at the earliest. You could call me on +91 9526 903905 or send a mail on xavierpollycarptanzo@yahoo.com.
Regards,
Xavier Polly carp ( mob: +91 9526 903905 )

Idea Cellular — IRRITATING CALLS
renjup

Dear Sir,
Receiving continuous irritating calls from 9092151044 (unknown number) use to ring my number
But when male receives his call he disconnect the call. Please mail his name and address to this id - renjup@eastern.in. Please do the needful.
Regards
PRIYA

Bharat Christian Matrimony — Irritating Calls

Elizabeth Q

Hi,
This is related to Mr Rakesh from Bharat Matrimony - Christian Matrimony.. Every time he calls to tell me to uplaod my photo on the site as many people registered are interested to see my pics..I am an inactive member on it. Told Rakesh that right now i am not interested to go for any further process...I will think about it.. If i dont answer he just cuts the call.. And even if i miss his calls he sends me a message sayin it was nise talkin to you.even we havent spoken..today as i said i am not interedted right now he just hung up..is this the right way..Very unhappy wid dis pathetic thing

Idea Mobile Number — Irritating Calls

Sim11

Recievning continous irritating calls from 9540814154 (unknown number) use to ask for mr. vijay evey time though i have told him 100 of times that it is a wrong number, still he use to ring my numbeer..
But when my brother or father or any male recieves his call he disconnect the call.
This is really embarrassing to recieve his call and for being an entertainment source of some idiot.

Bajaj Finance In Pune — repetative, irritating calls of personal loan
Milind Songirkar

i want to place a complaint about repetative & irritating calls from Phone number-020-40079102 of Bajaj Finance company at Pune. i had requested several times that i am not interested in any type of loan from your bank so donot call me. but despite no of request from last eight months , executives of bajaj finance company making fun out of it & irritating me continuosly & asking me to have personal loan from their bank.

Barclays Credit Card — Irritating calls from Bank
Amit A. Apte

Ms. Meera Rawat
Head Service Governance
Barclays Cards
Mumbai., with a cc to the CMD.
My card is also surrendered. Still I get 4-5 calls every day for recovery of amount that is not payable by me.
To,
Ms. Meera Rawat
Head Service Governance
Retail Banking and Cards (India)
Mumbai.
Subject: Surrender of Barclays Card no 4339 4811 8387 7501
Dear Madam,
I am surrendering my credit card mentioned above. The card cut into 4 pieces is enclosed. The company is showing an amount of Rs. 7746.22 (Rs. 6741.60 disputable amount + Interest & Charges) receivable from me, which is not acceptable to me. The complete case history is mentioned hereto. I hope that my case history will bring in some sense in your organsation.
I was issued the card in August 2008 after continuous follow-up from your side and at least 20 calls (I am not exaggerating). Each time different representatives from your company would call me and ask me when they should collect the documents. The said documents were kept ready for more than 6 months before some one actually turned up.
I started using the card some time in November / December 2008. After this I received an SMS from your side saying that my card statement was delivered at my residence. I called up your help line and told them that I have not received any statement. The Bank has not given me any proof that the said statement was actually delivered at my residence. I was given the details of the statement over telephone – total amount of Rs. 10134.60, which included some Rs. 6741.60 for Barclays priority circle. I launched an official complaint in which I mentioned that I had indeed confirmed to using this service, however this amount was never mentioned in any of the telephone conversations. Refer my mail dated 10th January 2009 (Annexure 1).
The reply to this mail was received on 21st January 2009 (Annx 2), in which the bank has refused to entertain my claim under the pretext that 21 days have passed after my confirmation. There is no mention about the amount what so ever.
I replied to this mail on 23rd January 2009 (Annexure 3) where in I requested if the copy of audio recording can be shared with me since I don’t think I ever agreed to the charge of Rs. 6742. I got a reply on 28th January 2009 (Annx 4). This is nothing but a replica of the mail sent to me on 21st January…. Once again no mention about the amount. I have responded on the same day with another request for the proof of my acceptance of the charge (Annx 5). To my utter dismay I have once again received a reply on the 3rd February 2009 (Annx 6), which is once again replica of the earlier two mails.
In the meanwhile, I paid the genuine amount of my spending (Rs. 3643) on the 10th of January when I myself called and took details from your customer care agent. After this I received at least 50 calls (I am not exaggerating) from your recovery agents for the amount. This is understandable – that’s the way a credit card company operates. However on the night between 12th January and 13th January 2009 I have received calls at 2.09 am, 2.52 am, 3.36 am, 4.14 am and 4.55 am from your recovery agents number 02242191100, which is simply not acceptable. I have launched a verbal protest with your agent Derick.
Then some time around 20th January 2009, I got an SMS from Barclays saying that “We at Barclays need to talk to you urgently, kindly call on 02267835100. When I called the guy there was not aware why this SMS ever came to me.
Finally yesterday, I got a call in my office from some sales agent trying to sell me Medical Insurance. The girl actually asked if I could share with her my Cell no (after all these unwanted calls and SMS on the cell).
I do believe that this is a classic case for me to go to the consumer’s court. However I have decided to simply return the card and walk away. I hope that I do not receive any calls on the matter from your hounds.
Regards,
Amit Apte
cc: CMD Barclays Bank PLC

Videocon D2H — Commercial Calls & SMS
kakade_n2007

I had installed Videocon D2H in year 2011 and within 6 motnhs, I discontiued the same. But, to my surprise, I am still receiving automated calls and SMS from the Vidoecon company to recharge the services. My mobile number is registered for DND since 2008, still i am receiving the calls and SMS from Videocon. My moble Number is 9823190039 ( Dhulia, Maharshtra.) Please help me to stop their irritating calls & SMS. Thank you

Reliance Netconnect — Billing after discontinuation
hemantjadhav

Hi, I was using Reliance Netconnect data card with number - 9767531851. In the month of april I suppose to fly USA, so I place request for discontinuation of my connection and cleared my outstanding balance. Still, I am getting irritating calls from recovery agents asking for outstanding bill of Rs. 2124/- I called Reliance customer care, representative is saying that my request to terminate account has been processed and account is in terminated state. He could not give me extra details as account is terminated. Please tell me what should I do, this Recovery Agents are causing problems to my family members. Thanks,

Tikona — Reg Issue with termination request & overdue bill amount
palakgoswami

My name is Palak Goswami.I’m totally dissatisfied with the kind of service provided by your firm. BAN – 121137362 & Service ID – 1109587083 I was using your broadband service and had requested on 02/05/2015 by email to customercare@tikona.in for termination of the same as I did not wish to continue the service. I received reply with a promise to attend the same within 72 hours. (Request No : 1-3472056998.) I received call from the company and despite of my clear instruction to close the connection & tell me the final outstanding amount the person insisted for shifting of connection or transferring to any friend/relative. Meanwhile I confirmed the outstanding Bill amount and paid Rs. 786.00 on 10/05/2015. Payment ID: 1-3482206667 Transaction ID: 1109587083TPC100515092934 But I received Bill of Rs. 785.00 for May’15 month on 31.05.2015. I again put the matter to the customer care department on 12/06/2015. (Request No -1-3523132919). I got a call from Mr Rehman Khan and he confirmed that there is no outstanding from my side. I received mail from him on 17/06/2015. Despite of all these written communication, attending irritating calls from the company staff almost every day and informing them these points, the issue is not resolved yet. And today on 15/09/2015, I received a call from some advocate R K Gupta from Delhi (Mob No. 7023654584) threatening to pay immediately or face legal action. What kind of service is this? Is this the Customer Support that you are promising? Kindly look into the matter urgently and take immediate action.

BSNL — Deactivation of Bsnl-Hungama plan
Radhika sanjeevkumar

I am Radhika, i have activated BSNL hungama plan on june 18th 2015 to avoid the irritating calls from BSNL. I asked them several times about the addition of extra amount(if activated) and they said 'no'. I havent subscribed for anything in hungama and haven't opened that site even once. But i received extra amount in the july month bill as Rs.180 (one time charge) and august month bill Rs.450. What the hell is this? Why should i pay these extra amount unless i subscribe? I want an immediate reply and i need a honest solution. E-Mail id: radhika.sanjeevkumar@gmail.com Landline no: 044 22462337 Hence i need an immediate deactivation of hungama plan

Vodafone — Misleading & Cheating the Customer
Kanika Tyagi

Hi, This complaint is regarding the inconvenience caused to me by Vodafone India. Due to the no. of interrupting promotional calls & messages I was getting daily from Vodafone, I requested them to activate "DND" (Do not disturb) service for my number. However, even after requesting for the service "twice" & also after receiving the activation message for the same, I don't know for what reason, those irritating calls & messages never stopped! Today after getting 10 such disturbing calls & messages during the whole day, when later in the evening, I "once again" called at the customer care of Vodafone & explained my issue, I was asked to "once again" make a request by sending the attached picture of the message. Thereafter, I received a message from Vodafone that my request can't be completed, which also you can see in the picture attached. Frustrated, I think its a huge waste of one's time, energy & money by calling every now & then at the Vodafone Customer Care for a persistent issue when all they can do is nothing but fool their customers! A strict action is highly recommended.

Tata Docomo — 3 G Dongle connection - connectivity

hdevaki

DETAILS OF PURCHASE OF 3G DONGLE Devaki Honap - TATA PHOTON NO. 8087470770 (3G-Wi- Fi Dongle) Date of purchase – 22.06.2014 (CAF No. 8811000861454) Mode of Purchase- Home delivery made by the delivery person (dongle and the SIM card) after formal procedure of filling up of application form and submission of documents of address proof and photo identity. I have not received any bill/invoice of the dongle till date. Name of the delivery person and contact no. – Mr. Ram -8983613807 Alternate no.9665908882 Payment of Rs. 2700/- was made by bearer cheque No.000033 dated 22.06.2014 of Bank of India Karve Road Branch, Pune. The cheque was drawn on the name Kuldip Balasaheb Dhage which was in cashed by Mr. Ram from the bank on 25.06.2014. History of the complaint about connectivity: The connection had activated and the connectivity was very excellent for first two months. i. e. June and July 2014 for which timely payment of bill amounts were made. 1. Started facing many problems regarding connectivity from the month of August 2014 2. Had given first complaint on September 8, 2014 to the TATA DOCOMO customer care no. 1800266121 3. Executive suggested to make necessary changes in the settings of dongle and was made but the connectivity could not receive. 4. Called Mr. Ram (delivery boy of the dongle) on above mentioned two numbers for the complaint. 5. He could not give me any assistance after several reminders and could not follow his promises. (Requested customer care executive to look for the authenticity of Mr. Ram but received a reply that we do not have any system for such) 6. Several calls were made to customer care but could not received proper assistance. The executives were neither able to give assistance nor able to connect to the senior executives. 7. First request of discontinuation was made in the month of September 2014. 8. Received a call from an executive from Gujarat regarding my complaint and he had finally gave an option of visit of technical team to my place. 9. Visit was made and the complaint was forwarded to network team due to network issue at the area I am living i.e. Warje, Pune. 10. No response after due follow ups 11. Received a call from customer care executive regarding discontinuation of connection and requested to retain the connection till the visit of network team and allowed a discount of current bill of Rs. 730/- for the month of September 2014. The request was accepted by me the connection was retained. 12. Received a call from the customer care executive on October 1, 2014 stating that it is the network issue of the company and planning to have tower in nearby area but not able to give any commitment of the period of time to have the connectivity hence final request for discontinuation was made on October 1, 2014 due to the same reason when the call received from customer care executive. 13. Discontinuation request was not updated in the system by the customer care executive on the same day. 14. Following messages were received for the payment of bill in which not a single minute I could use the facility i.e. internet. Message No Amount of bill Month The date on which message received on my mobile 1 Rs. 730/- September 2014 October 24, 2014 2 Rs. 806.79/- November 2014 November 8, 2014 3 Rs. 806.79/- November 2014 November 10, 2014 4 Rs. 806.79/- October 2014 November 23, 2014 5 Rs. 1621/- November 2014 November 28, 2014 6 Rs. 1621/- Not mentioned December 2, 2014 15. Called customer care regarding enquiry of the above messages on November 28, 2014. 16. It was informed by the executive that the discontinuation request was not received. 17. Finally the request for discontinuation was recorded by the executive on November 28, 2014 and Correspondence address was verified for the confirmation of the request. 18. Received “N” number of calls from customer care executives regarding payment of bills after November 28, 2014 (It was irritating calls irrespective of seeing the complaint details on the system) 19. It was informed by them that the discontinuation can not be made till the receipt of the payment. 20. Discontinuation has not made till today even after informing that the payment will not be made as the connectivity has not received for a single minute from the month of August 2014.

abusive calls from 8003092111
kanishka15

i am getting repeated calls and abusive messages from+91 8003092111
he is blackmailing me that i will put your phone number on an open website or send me your NUDE pictures
PLEASE TAKE A STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS MAN SO THAT HE DOES NOT REPEAT THIS IN FUTURE

unwanted calls from same person
kanishka15

i am getting repeated abusive messages and calls from a number +91 8003092111
he was black mailling me to put my number on a social website openly..or else send me your nude pictures.
tried calling delhi police cyber help but no response
tried thousands of numbers to file a complaint but nothing happend
PLEASE TAKE A STRICT ACTION AGAINST THAT MAN SO THAT HE NEVER REPEAT SUCH THING IN FUTURE

Disturbing me by a person who is calling me from diffrent diffrent nos.
Umehs kaushik

Dear sir/Mam
I am receiving calls continusly from 9720902745. , 9719412207, 7828702812, 7746036534, 9627587885, 8791421076, 9045181613, 8053441117 & 7055337454.. And he is harrasin me. He is calling me from different numbers and using a very abusive language & also give me threatening for kidnep to my son or my murder. The calls are disturbing me at late night & day so much. Please
help me.

rituwear — Messaging
VB5

Despite my having told Rituwear a number of time I continue to get messages which are no use to me.It is a perpetual nuisance and are disturbing at all odd times. Stop this or some action might be taken.I have also complained to my provider Airtel who have promised but it continues.Today I received one at 12:43:50, signed MD-RITUWEAR. Thanks Vijay 9971853702

State Bank of India [SBI] — Fake phone call to get sensitive information (Phone phreaking)
Anonymous999

I was targeted by a phone phreak. I got a phone call at 8:30 AM on 19th November, 2015, from the number +919934828189. The person on the other side asked to talk to me about my SBI (State Bank of India) account without mentioning my name. I didn't had any SBI account so I asked him whose account is he talking about. He ignored it and told that my debit card has been blocked. Then I told him that I don't have any SBI account and asked if he was talking about my mother's SBI account. Then he confirmed that it was my mother's account, again without mentioning any name. Then asked about the type of debit card, maestro or visa card. I told him that it's a visa card. Next he asked the number that's printed on the card. That was odd. So I asked him if he is really calling from SBI. He tried to ignore but I asked it again and he hung the phone. I understood that it was fake. I went online and traced the phone number +919934828189. I found that it was a GSM Airtel number from the region Bihar & Jharkhand. I could have been just one of the many targets of this attacker. Desired resolution: A resolution would be that the police or telco find out about the person and stop him from continuing such activities.

SBI Buddy Mumbai — Fake caller - mob no 9430768582
brigh

RespectedSir,
I prakash B, want to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourble action Please. To day (17 Nov 2015) I got a fake call from 9430768582 (BIHAR/JARKHAND) and he has misstated that he was a employ of SBI Mumbai and he will update my ATM Card (Account). Then I informed my account details to the fake caller. When I have given my details he has deducted sum of money (Rs 2, 200/-) from my account(A/C No 2000XXXXXX61, SBI Leimakhong (Manipur) IFSC- SBIN0008739). Deudcted transactions details are attached below, which is downloaded from SBI Online site.
I request you trace out the fake caller and take strict necessary action aganist him sothat in fufture nobody can harm from him and become a scapegoat as me.
Thanking You,
Prakash B
Mobile – 9862507424.

Red Info Services — Defrauding by offering various skim
Ganesh Patro

I got call from+917835096138 and offer me a SAMSUNG J5 white mobile Mobile on 50% off skim.
And they send a COD PARCEL via Indian Post Office. I got call from the post man that your COD PARCEL has arrived. Please come and get it. I had paid 3500 then I open the Parcel in Post Office. In Parcel there is NO SAMSUNG MOBILE, instead of it RED INFO SERVICES sent me a LAXMIJI STATUES.
when I call back to the RED INFO SERVICES then they not answering me.
+917835096138 Switched off mobile.
Please Help me out.
RED INFO SERVICE TOTALS FRAUD COMPANY.
ADDRESS OF COMPANY : PROPERTY NO 60-61, GALI KHAJANCHI KUCHA SUKHA NAND, DARIBA KALAN, CHANDANI CHOWK, DELHI- 110006.
Contact number of company: +917835096138;
+917840855068;
+917840054397;
+917840054406;
All number were fraud. Can Indian Government help.

Source: http://www.consumercomplaints.in, http://www.complaintboard.in, http://www.consumercomplaints.in