Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Why Never Ever Mahindra & Mahindra?-Two Wheeler

One of the worst Bike ever.
By: sourabhegade

I am a owner of mahindra centuro from last 2 yrs.
Cons:
I bought this vehicle attracted to its features but now I a mregretting.
The company assures you 87 kmpl milage but till today I have not got mileage more than 40 kms.
The engine is the worst part of the bike.
I am complaining to mahindra from date of purchase that there is abnormal noise in engine.They have replaced bore,piston,crankshaft nearly 8 times.But even today the mahindra is not able to solve the issue and problem continues.
The pickup is also low.
Dont buy this bike for its features.
Just find a good alternative I completely wont suggest this bike to anyone.


Mahindra Centuro services are worst than any thing
By: badalnhli

Hi,
I have a very bad experience with Mahindra centuro, i perched this only because of Mahindra's name but, it was wrong call .they have given dealer ship to all tom and dick, service staffs quality is worst than road side service staff, they dont have proper knowledge about their bike.they do all experiment with your bike with your money.
Please dont buy mahindra's any two Wheeler, there services are worst than any thing.I am very very disappointed with Mahindra.In future also I will make sure that any of my
known one will not do the same mistake.
There call center team also not responding well.


One of the worst Bike ever.
By: sourabhegade

I am a owner of mahindra centuro from last 2 yrs.
Cons:
I bought this vehicle attracted to its features but now I a mregretting.
The company assures you 87 kmpl milage but till today I have not got mileage more than 40 kms.
The engine is the worst part of the bike.
I am complaining to mahindra from date of purchase that there is abnormal noise in engine.They have replaced bore,piston,crankshaft nearly 8 times.But even today the mahindra is not able to solve the issue and problem continues.
The pickup is also low.
Dont buy this bike for its features.
Just find a good alternative I completely wont suggest this bike to anyone.


Mahindra Centuro services are worst than any thing
By: badalnhli

Hi,
I have a very bad experience with Mahindra centuro, i perched this only because of Mahindra's name but, it was wrong call .they have given dealer ship to all tom and dick, service staffs quality is worst than road side service staff, they dont have proper knowledge about their bike.they do all experiment with your bike with your money.
Please dont buy mahindra's any two Wheeler, there services are worst than any thing.I am very very disappointed with Mahindra.In future also I will make sure that any of my
known one will not do the same mistake.
There call center team also not responding well.


Worst Service and very Worst Bike
By: sachin87chauhan

I am facing too much problem with the locking system of bike. My lock of the bike has been stopped working 2 times in a Year. and when I go to the company to repair the lock they charged me 2000 Rs. every time. Not a reliable company at all. please do not buy this bike. company service is not reliable and they treat customer in a very bad manner. Also mileage of the bike is not what they promised.


Worst bike in history of India
By: palsingh8321

Never ever trust Mahindra. I have bought Mahindra Centuro by selling Hond unicon hoping that It will give good mileage which was a blunder. According to company Mahindra Centuro 84.5 KMPL but acctually it gives between 40-45 KMLP which is the half of the companies promise.Never ever buy this bike if you really care your heard earn money.I have talk to few of the people who have bought this have as same mileage problem.


Service is very bad....!!!
By: kaushikchs

The bike mahindra centuro is very nice but the service we are getting in shajapur m.p. is very bad.! The showroom is closed every time no service is given. Whenever I call him, he don't attend the call.! I request to company mahindra that take action against the showroom owner of shajapur m.p.


VERY BAD MILEAGE BIKE, COMPANY SAID 87 KM/L
By: shiprikar

I purchased this bike 2 years back from Trivandrum, Kerala.
40km/L mileage. Service centre persons are checked 100ml test. On that time they said 80 Km/L.
But I did not get that much mileage ever.
2.Vibration.
3.Abnormal engine sound .
4.Worst performance. Never buy it.  No positive response from service center,
5.  Also DTE display is not useful, it viewed wrongly.  They just make a fool of you while making machines. Engine sound like crying. It seems like a very old  bike.
I went many times to the service centre and ask these problems and rectify it and after service done, beyond 200 km these problems again approached and I took proper service.


Warranty Issue,Average Problem!!
By: coolviks1

I have little petrol tank damage, so I claim my 2nd insurance but they said that u have to pay 15% of the amount so the tank rate is 6550 and I have to pay 1000 to 1500 for the claim but i'd rather checked with the third party and there is no extra charges for metal product you can fully claim your insurance with the nil depreciation.i must say company service is very poor. centuro gives 85 km/per liter by company said I experienced only 48 to 52 km/ per liter. all I want to say you go with honda or any other company but don't purchase this.

Please don't buy centuro!! UNPREDICTABLE HARDWARE
By: shindesanil

I bought Model: Centuro O1
Frame No. MCDKG1B14E2A19104
Chassis No: UPEEA105896
Purchased invoice date: 14.03.14, after initial 2 months the performance started deteriorating w.r.t 1. mileage( currently 48kmpl and on descending curve) 2. very poor pick up( it seems there is factory problem in clutch mechanism and gearbox, this can be understood by those who have ridden centuro) 3. cheated by digital console( paid a high price for DTE which is world's most uncalibrated device)
All above observations after driving 12642 kms, completed all free services and 1 paid service, two mails to  enquiry@mahindra2wheelers.com & customercare@mahindratwowheelers.com with no satisfactory solutions. DON'T BUY

Not satisfied with service of mahindra
By: pradeepvballia

I am using this bike from 9 months, poor mileage getting 35-40 .Bad service
My bike is standing frm 2 months due problem in handile nut which is not available in service point.Waiting frm more thn 2 month fr part to come in service center.Till know mahindra service center has nt contact me fr availability of part.Feeling cheated and fooled by mahindra.


Dont Use Mahindra Products
By: anupinoffice

Good Look,
Very Bad Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox, Frequently some or the other defects in parts and authorised service centre take months to get parts n replace. Poor Quality components and High Maintenance Cost.
STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED ANY MAHINDRA TWO WHEELERS
Areas of improvement: Stop this product and exist two wheeler sector
please dont get fooled like me.


Useless bike mahindra cheating
By: pradhilpradeep

I bought this bike from rajeev autos Coimbatore the promised mileage is above 80 but the actual mileage is below 40 now it is getting worse day by day.
The customer care people are the completely careless people the mailed me and said they will come and meet me one year back but till now they have not replied or came to the meeting. The service center people are also not helping the mileage issue.
Now my mileage is just 35 to 40 please dont buy this bike and get yourself fooled.

I am getting 30kmpl mileage plz dont buy this bike
By: jivithleo1989

I am getting 30kmpl mileage plz dont buy this bike. I am from Mangalore. I bought centuro bike one year back now its giving mileage of 30kmpl.
I contacted mangalore service centre taj motors they dont have any solution for this. What should I do now? Will u take back my bike its not giving desired mileage. 30kmpl is very less compared to all bikes. Why u claiming mileage of above 80kmpl? What is the use? Plz solve my problem.
Jivith Dszoua

Waste of money never buy centuro or mahindra
By: Sachinnrcochin

1.40km/L mileage.
2.Vibration.
Abnormal engine sound.
back tyre alignment issue
Worst performance.
Never buy it. I brought the byke from "M-Squire Mahendra" at cochin in 2013 Oct,  No positive response from service centre, customer care, engineers.My vehicle is  covered only 10000 km, now the sound and performance like 15 year old byke. I think TVS 50 is better than Centuro. The two wheeler scarp merchants better than the service centres of mahindra. because they wont the centuro for scrap also.
They just make a fool of you while making machines. Engine sound like crying. It seems like a very old  bike.
I went many times to the SERVICE CENTER AND SHOWED THE BIKE TO MANY JUNIOR-SENIOR ENGINEERS. They attend the bike, thus many parts were changed.
So many trial were taken and a lot  of petrol and my time was wasted. But still there is no change, no improvement at all.
         

The Worst bike I purchased....F***K Centuro
By: kumar42

First of all I would like to say that most of the people who rated this bike as good must be from Mahindra Sales department. Please guys, dont give wrong reviews about this stupid bike and misguide the people.
Before the first service I used to get 35kmpl, I thought let me wait until I finish the first service. until then I was maintaining the speed of 45-50 kmph. After the First service, I observed getting 40kmpl. Just imagine, why hell do we need to invest 60, 000/- for this stupid bike and get a 40 km per liter.
And also the engine sound is very odd. Definitely those who are looking for a good bike, please go for another bike, never buy this bike and repent later. I am definielty going to sell this stupid bike in a month or two.
If you are looking for a mileage bike, this is absolutely not the right choice.
Even after reading this review, you people opt for this bike, definitely you will end up writing reviews over here, like me.
Never think that you are getting a bike for the value of 60, 000/-
60, 000/- is not a small amount, you people can add another 20k or 30k and get a more reliable bike of same mileage, but with lot better pickup and stylish looks.
Moral of the Story: Mahindra Centuro Sucks(company told:80kmpl, Sales person told: min:60kmpl, I am telling 35-40kmpl)
Thanks guys, Think Wisely, there is no way that we can give 4 or 5 rating for this s*k bike. Understand who gives 4 or 5 ratings for this bike.
I want to slap those people who says this is a good bike


Don't get fooled by their ads and technology,
By: thefishmarketin

I bought this bike a year ago because:-
1. Its from a reputed Indian Brand.
2. Anti Theft alarm and Key.
3. Mileage of 85kmpl.
But Mahindra has produced one of the worst products ever. It gives a miliage of just 35kmpl. I feel no difference between my Maruti Omni car and this bike on filling petrol. My car gives a good  mileage of 18kmpl. I feel cheated by Mahindra and Mahindra and don't know what to do.


Waste of money never buy centuro og mahindra
By: vegnonvegdecorati

1.40km/L mileage.
2.Vibration.
3.Abnormal engine sound.
4.Worst performance.
Never buy it.No positive response from service center, customer care, engineers.
They just make a fool of you while making machines. Engine sound like crying. It seems like a very old  bike.
I went many times to the SERVICE CENTER AND SHOWED THE BIKE TO MANY JUNIOR-SENIOR ENGINEERS. They attend the bike, thus many parts were changed.
So many trial were taken and a lot  of petrol was wasted. But still there is no change, no improvement at all.

Dont buy mahindra centuro bike
By: rishithaak

Please dont buy this mahindra bike I lost my money around 30k.This bike is only just showing worst performance, poor mileage Less than 40Kmpl, Spares can't get in the market.
Too much noise and vibrations, better don't go for it, I drove my centuro around 9000km and I went for service more than 7 times.Worst bike I ever used. I just sold my bike just 24k
Don't go for it and dont waste your money.

DONT BUY THIS BIKE AT ANY COST

By: mahesh07071988

Dont buy this bike, this is worst bike I have driven in my life, I owned this is bike for milage in 2013 november, and it is giving 30 to 40 kmpl in hyderabad city condition.
Worst pickup, I am totally upset with this bike then I sold it in quick for 25000, so I lost my money 30000 by mahindra company. NEVER PURCHASE MAHINDRA CENTURO, ITS RESALE VALUE IS NOT THERE.


Worst for mileage and comfort
By: vppathak

I have purchased one and half year back but still it is giving average of 38 km/litre. Most disappointing vehicle. No body should purchase this vehicle as there are few more problems as with you can not put petrol lock to avoid petrol thefts.
The distance to travel meter is not working properly(probably due to earthing fault), seats are not comfortable, battery gets lowered down if vehicle is not driven for 3 - 4 days. At lower speed even in the first or second gear the vehicles gets off the problem is aggravated during night hours when lights are on.One should be aware and get fully satisfied before selecting this vehicle. 

Its waste of money, Third class Bike ever
By: gudapeishwar0

I have purchase 2 bike a year ago but after 1 month bike getting problematic like gear stuck, milage, pickup, servicing, customer service all problem still I am facing.
Please dont prefer Mahindra Centuro its a waste of money and third class service as well as milage.
At the starting I was thinking its giving milage but all waste.Last 15 days thing happen I put 9 Liter petrol in Bike and it run only 415 km speed was 45-55 its getting iritated.
Customer services also not supported well and service center is major problem so dont use it .
I was using Honda bike before this for 4 years, I wasnt problematic with that bike for 4 year even I had not call to customer service centre for regarding milage gear and all things.
This bike I waste when I am driving its getting sound from engine, and suddenly gear stuck, inform to service person bt he neglected every time now I am going to Fill FIR against company for my loss of money.

Mileage is not upto the mark
By: ashiqasit

Little bit offset about the mileage.
This is not that as they claimed.
Comfort is within the speed limit of 45.
Its part are so cheap that you can see the rust over it.


Don't choose this bike-mahindra- centuro bike
By: farookgoms

Don't choose this bike . Very, very horrible bike I purchased. Using for the last six months. I have following  problems
Engine -oil leakage I am  going service center  7th Time still problem  is not rectified .
shock absorber problem
mileage- city  travel 45 to 50 long travel 50 to 55 .but  add show  85 km total fake commitment .
My personal advice . Please  Don't bye  mahindra- centuro bike.

Lost trust in Mahindra
By: bobtechmagix

I am driving this bike since last year Nov, apart from its look, key, meter. It is just junk, according to me. The showroom mechanics, they don't have a clue about it, after 20-25kms of drive engine will heat like a hell where we can't keep our legs on foot rest.
The sound is very very abnormal for a 100 cc bike, there is no pick up on 2nd and 3rd gear, it can't be driven on an up and down hill section road. Mahindra is saying 85 kmpl, They are fooling most of us, my bike gets a mileage of 33-35kmpl. one of the worst in this century and most recent times.If any one is asking me now for to purchase my answer is NO straight away.
Thanks
Lokesh
Hyderabad


Third class bike in my life
By: kumarkharade84

Yeh bike nahi aaphat hai maine 1 saal me nahar automatics me kai baar chakkar lagaye hai
Yeh Ahmednagar ka showroom very third class service are yaar service hi nahi hai bhaiya
Engine probem
Average problem
Speed meter problem
Maine 1 saal me aadhe se bhi kam daam me bike bhech di hai
Koi bhi yeh review padhne ke baad bike na le varna pachtana to padega hi

Mahindra Centuro= PURE WASTAGE OF MONEY
By: just_asim

Engine- 106.7-cc, MCi-5(Micro Chip Ignited-5 Curve) single cylinder, air cooled four-stroke motor developing 8.4PS and a four-speed transmission producing a power 8.5 bhp at 8500 rpm and a maximum torque of 8.5 Nm at 5500 rpm. The above seems bookish right? I know it too, so writing the real thing below…
The engine is a noisy engine and you don’t expect an 110cc engine to shout that much, secondly it has a bad habit of cold starts and even more awkward situation is when it shuts down for no reason in 3rd and 4th gear sometimes while going up or down the gear ratios(I hope you’ll understand what I am trying to say or convey here; extremely sorry for my bad English :p).
The next part the gear ratios are bad like if you are in 4th gear and you really need that pull from the overtake sometime it won’t give you, you have to shift down and go again:p
The engine pulls up to 85km/hr with a pillion rider to account to its top speed but the engine does vibrate when above 50 km/hr.
Now comes the mileage which every Indian in the commuter section seeks or asks for before buying a bike; you may get disappointed here because the engine never gives the mileage or the mileage as claimed by the company(85.4km/lt) instead it gives a figure of 49-53 km/lts in the city traffic and 54-57kms/lts on highways.
Handling- The bike is really a comfort ride and won’t tire you in long journeys too(drove it 246 kms at a stretch). It does amaze me with its good road grip even on speeds above 70 i.e. does not turn to be a shaky machine on wheels.
Pricing- The bike is available starting from 46, 500 INR and does go up state wise because of different state taxes so do check out the local dealers for that.
After Sales- Another department where Mahindra Two Wheelers' has to improve is definitely this section because the service center for most authorized dealers doesn't have company trained company mechanics.
Verdict- After using the bike since November 2013 I feel that this bike shouldn't be bought as a primary bike because of its bad engine till now my engine head has been opened thrice and still some or the other problem still keeps coming back like a chain of series. If you are eyeing for a bike with a good mileage this bike is definitely not meant for you, and the engine also does not seem to give you a worry free ride in the long run, but the features and looks may attract you and another positive thing for the bike is it’s pricing, I leave it to you to decide this bike's future:p.
Don't get duped by the Mahindra Motorcycles Facebook page likes and reviews on the page or some other pages as I observed each and everyone clearly since November and got to a answer that almost 70% of the reviews are paid reviews by the corporate house, the bad reviews and complaints on their Facebook page gets hidden(how do I know? I faced it:-() I lost my money and suffering so don't want's you to suffer like me.
To all prospect buyers who might think I should have complained to M&M people; yes I did and ended up giving mileage tests where it failed but the representative said it would improve after 2nd Service but to my dismay it deteriorated. :-(
Warning * - Strictly from my experience with the bike since Nov'13 - the engine won't give a pain-free ride in the long run:-(

Engine Vibrates and Is Noisy!
By: malay12

I bought this bike on 20th march 2014. Bikes handling is good, looks good, mileage average 55 to 62 kmpl. but engine have highly noisy sound, vibration in 1400-1500 rpm in neutral position, and more than 4500 rpm near speed about 48 km. The bike is little vibrating, when I drive it.
Every morning before starting the engine, any Centuro user must use choke, after first starting the engine, every time the engine torque is not increase at the same acceleration, that is why the engine runs uninterruptedly. Front wheel brake is works slowly. Otherwise the bike is normal and looks good than other bike at now.
Thank you.

Buy the Mahindra Centuro, It's A Big Mistake!
By: yvrind007

I have purchased Mahindra Centuro with big hopes. But it wasted my money and Dreams.
Issues:
1.It hardly gives 50- 52 KMPL.
2.DTE, Is not working at all.
3.Fuel showing in reserved mode when there is 3 Lit Petrol in bike.
4.After driving 30 km Engine is making different sounds!
5.Big problem. Now my gears are not working (so I am not able to go into neutral, so I am starting my bike directly from 3 rd gear- issue from last 2 days. Its only 4 months bike.
6.Vibrations when we run the bike more than 60KM.
7.At least 10-12 of my friends and relatives are interested this bike once I purchased, but I strongly opposed them to buy this, because I don't want them to waste their money on this
8.I have driven more than 5 bikes in my life, this one is the worst one. I waste my money on drainage.
9.Guys, please suggest, is there any possibility to go to Consumer Court on this issues? 
Please don't buy this bike blindly.
Venugopal.
9000015868

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Worst two wheeler ever bought in my life
Eastman Adv
   
I dont know whether should i call you dear? but your duro has cost me dearly. I have purchased this vehicle from Nagpur in Aug 2011 and till date drove 11035 kms only. Initially the mileage was low (around 35) later on it started wobbling, and frequent stopping. I went to your authorised service center (Nangia Automobile Dhantoli), they are the worst service center on planet. Sir, if Anand Mahindra loves to make tractor, then let him do so. Why screw the customer? You must admit that Mahindra dont know how to make two wheelers. As I am writing this complaint, my Duro is at Nangia Motors whose gunda managers dont even talk nicely. If you go to a doctor wont you ask why this happened to you? and how can you avoid the same in future?. The service center wont simply tell me the cause! Is this how you care about a customer? I am sure if this is going to be the attitude of Mahindra...then not RISE...but FALL is certain. I should sue Mahindra for a million dollar for selling me a faulty product.

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Moped technical issue mahindra gusto moped
santosh jadhav007

To,
Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited
D-1 Block Plot NO.18/2 (Part)
MIDC Chinchwad
PUNE 411 019

Applicant: Mr. Santosh Jadhav.
Subject: Moped Technical Issue Mahindra Gusto Moped .


Dear Sir,

Regarding to subject I was bring new Mahindra Gusto moped on dated Feb-2015 on the name of Santosh Jadhav. I bought moped from at Aurangabad Showroom dealer detail as M/s Hera Tractors. I was completing so many time about my moped handle not moving properly. It’s not working properly and vibrating handle side.
Moped detail mention below.
Invoice Number :VSI-TWDH1011415-486
Purchase Date : 15/01/2015
Color : White
Chassis Number : MCDAE1B1VE2J0043
I was so many times visited to dealer for above mention issues, but they didn’t work on that issue. At present my moped is in warranty period but dealer was charge me labor charges for my handle issue. They were charges detail as an Invoice number CINV-TWDH1011516-1132 Rs. 700/- (Seven Hundred Rupees). At present still I am facing that handle issue and vibrating handle.
As above mention issues we suffering health issue. After driving moped my shoulder muscles are pain started.
Before taking any legal proceeding I am informing company. I hope you will properly guide us process of warranty part and solving my issue and refunding my charges.
Thanks & regards
Santosh Jadhav
Aurangabad
Mob:9822313977

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Mahindra Rodeo two wheeler
champaklal gadani

Dear sir, As I have a Mahindra Rodeo two wheeler . Every three month is requires to change it's battery for auto start this two wheeler. Last time on 17/07/2015, I had change the battery with your authorize service center named Riya Auto Care, Chandlodia, Ahmedabad - 382481 . At present this battery of this two wheeler is exhausted and this vehicle is not getting start on auto mode . Due to this problem I had change it's battery two time with in six month and your authorize service station is not solve this problem . Please help me to solve this problem and guide to your service center named Riya Auto Care, Chandlodia, Ahmedabad - 382481, ( Phone No. 079-65467722. ) . If you fail to solve my genuine problem than its prove to force me to lodge a complain with Ahmedabad Consumer Redress Forum.. Thanking You, Champakla Jayantilal Gadani, cjgadani@gmail.com

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Mileage problem and start problems
shrinivas ippalpalli

Ye centuro bike jo hai bahot ghatiya bike hai mai 6 month se geeta motors Nanded se bol raha hu ki meri bike mileage 40-45 kmpl de rahi hai to oh kuch karake bhi nahi de rahe hai mujhe iska solution chahiye to meri compny se yehi request hai ki mujhe juld se juld mere bike ka problem solove karake de nahi to mai consumer form me shikayt karne wala hu...

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Have frequent complaints in mahindra rodeo
Janani Priya N

Hi Team,
I have purchased Mahindra Rodeo bike (Black color) in the year 2011 in Vinayaka Motors Sathayamangalam, Erode Dt. Reg num: TN-36, T - 4925
From the date of purchase, I have received lots of complaints in the bike and informed the same to Vinayaka Motors and they just rectify the complaints in the bike. Please find the complaints below,
1. Within a week of purchase, Electrical problem.
2. After 10 days from the above complaint Buzzer gone off and they have replaced the buzzer from their Test driving bike.
3. Got stains in my Rim and it spoil the tube, changed the Rim.
4. Bearing has been changed.
Within 4 years, I have ride only 21, 800 kms. I used to travel only 8 kms per day.
I have informed to Vinayaka motors about the complaint and they are not providing any satisfied feedback.
At the time of purchase, only one bike was there. So we refused to purchase because we don’t even have any chance to choose. But they compel us to get it by saying the bike was blocked for us.
I am not sure about this Grievance cell else I would have posted this comments at the time of purchase itself.
Regards,
Janani Priya. N

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Vehicle heavily damaged and unusable after service
Nikhil Kaul

Complaint regarding Service Centre - KBS AUTOMOBILES, PUL PREHLADPUR, BADARPUR, New Delhi Vehicle --- Mahindra Duro Purchase Date --- Feb 2016 from Uttarakhand Vehicle Reg ID --- UK 07 AH 7996 Kms --- 18, 000+ I had given my vehicle for Service on 2nd November 2015 (Monday) for a NORMAL SERVICE WITH MINOR REPAIRS, with a promise of getting it back the same day evening. Following are the sequence of events after that: - I recieve calls from the service centre saying that they cant return today, so they can return only on Wednesday (Tue the service centre is closed) - I have to call 100 times on Wednesday and all I get to hear is "Brake shoe is not proper, CDI needs to be changed, Brake is not working needs to be changed, Front Rod Greasing is required, Balancing is required etc etc. I finally ask for the vehicle back and recieve it in the evening. - To my utter shock, the vehicle is NOT CLEANED, COMPLETELY DIRTY, MIRROR BROKEN, BODY PARTS DAMAGED AND COMING OUT LOOSE. - The ENGINE IS ALMOST DEAD - the vehicle has almost dead pickup and the speed is not crossing 20 kmph!! - The engine is Knocking and not starting. It feels like that a bullock cart has a better speed!! - Before this service, the vehicle used to run at 60-80 kmph easily and felt like 125cc. Now it feels like 50 cc !!! - The Rear Brake is broken and damaged - The front body is scratched and dented. - The vehicle is JUST NO MORE USABLE!!! I have a strong suspicion that the thugs in the Service Centre must have replaced the original parts with the old parts. I WANT A RESPONSE, REDRESSAL OF MY COMPLAINT BY REPLACEMENT OF MY VEHICLE FROM THE COMPANY, FAILING WHICH I WILL MOVE THE DELHI HIGH COURT AND TAKE TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH. To be noted - I have a disability in my leg because of which I use this vehicle to commute to my office and now I am struggling to walk and fall daily! I will await the response.

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Break Problem, Fuel gage problem, Suspension Problem
nagarajherobike

Break Problem comes often, Fuel gage problem comes often, Front suspension not working properly after company service that same fault is comes again and again, and back suspension also same problem is comes we are asking service engineer Mr ramakrishnan. He told seat covers problem and he is not responsible for properly ch-106. Arumbakkm branch

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Mahindra Kine Two Wheeler with Registration # KA53W2998.
Veronica InfoTech

Dear Sir / Madam, I Sebastian Paul Miranda Owned the Vehicle Mahindra Kine Two Wheeler with Registration # KA53W2998. I have given my vehicle for servicing on: 28th August 2015 in ALFA Motors Whitefield Bangalore with Following Details Given Below During Inspection for Rectification Against Job Card # RJC-TWDA4171516-2019 1. Fuse is Getting blown every alternative kilometres and fuse is not getting stand (Fuse is Replaced Without Checking Electrical Circuit Problem Remain The Same) 2. Both side including front and back indicator is not working due to short circuit (Rectified the indicator by replacing winker relay 28 watts but Problem Start with Kick Start and Vehicle is not getting start) 3. Vehicle back tire suspension problem and getting vibrate during riding (Collar Rubber Bush Replaced But Problem Remains the same.) 4. Spike Compressor is Damage and inform to replaced the same (No Action is taken and i have inform your service advisor during collecting Vehicle on: 31st Aug 2015 to Replace the same.) I Have Collected the Vehicle on: 31st August 2015 by paying following amount details given below and found all problem remains the same. A) Invoice # CINV-TWDA4171516-1938 Date: 31/08/2015 of Rs 629/- B) Fake Counter Sale Invoice # SPCSI-TWDA4171516-819 Rs 190/- Date: 31/08/15 (This is Fake Invoice Because Creating Counter Sale Invoice for escaping from work which is done during servicing for chit with customer) C) Fake Counter Sale Invoice # SPCSI-TWDA4171516-821 Rs 65/- (This is Fake Invoice Because Creating Counter Sale Invoice for escaping from work which is done during servicing for chit with customer)  The above issue is brought to Customer Care Notice On: 4th September 2015 @ 9:15 Hrs with complaint # INB46667 from ALFA Motors Service Centre Whitefield but no such action is taken.  The complaint was got closed without rectification and again reopen on: 6th September 2015 @ 14:27 Hrs but still there is no action is taken and complaint remain the same.  I have called maximum time to customer care and visit the service centre two times but still problem is not slove. Request you to kindly take such action on top priority.

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Mahindra Rodeo Rz two wheeler- Engine bore gone within 5 years
nandyaz

I P.Sakthivel (9894931710) purchased Mahindra Rodeo Rz through Shripathy motors, Thanjavur on october 2015. First two years it was working fine. From third year lot of problems arise even I gave service regularly. Break, accelerator and self starting was under repair and I changed. And kilometers are only 25/ltrs. Now finally after the big sound came from engine then the service peoples said the engine bore have to replace it will take Rs.6000/- How it will happened within 6 years?. Now I cant exchange also in this condition. I need justice either the company will take this amount or they can replace the vehicle new ( And the model also stopped) I am in big frustration also about the vehicle.

Mahindra Two Wheelers — Sell order
Joydeb koner

I bought a mahindra two wheeler FLYTE from authorized dealer named Associated Automobile, dated on 14.04.2012 which was located at Benachity, Nachan road, Durgapur -13. I have not got any sell order from dealer in spite of paying all amount including taxes. I have been requested to the owner of the dealer since last 3 years. But he continuously deprived me as he closed his dealership. For justification I am going to submit following information : Customer name -kantimoy Basuri, Invoice no.-MAA/00011/1112, Invoice date-14.04.2012, Chassis no. - MCDPF1B1VC1B15658, Engine no. - PFE-CB542379, key no. - 3251, colour - pink, Total paid amount - 42, 538.

Source: http://www.mouthshut.com, http://www.consumercomplaints.in