Thursday, November 19, 2015

Why Never Ever Micromax?-Phone

Micromax — Damaged products
pynz

I have bought this micromax selfie last month on the 10/10/2015 and with in a month twice i have to it to the service center for repair and they said that the mother board is damaged . i bought this cellphone for my girlfriend on her birthday but now she is not willing to use it . so please kindly help me . i want a replacement for the phone with a new one . its urgent . thankyou . ur kind help would be highly appreciated.
p.war
shillong

Micromax — Very poor customer care
Deepu Ravi

I am following up for an installation of Micro max TV, first the customer service never picks call but very punctual to tell our working time if over, pathetic.
On reaching they will tell me to call their service provider instead them to arrange for same as mentioned in the order. The number also which they are providing is Madurai one when I am saying i am based in Coimbatore.
Please put some educated people on the phone to understand and attend query well. And no supervisor around to support the person on phone if he cannot handle.
Whats the worth of spending money on this kind of people. NO BODY CAN EXPECT ANYTHING IF THIS IS YOU SERVICE SUPPORT.


Micromax A102 — Unbelievably miserable experience from micromax
psandeepmca@gmail.com

Info@micromaxinfo.com
press@micromaxinfo.com
This letter is to let you know of our displeasure, disgust and high irritation in the standard of service and the quality of the product we purchased from Micromax.
We had bought a Micromax mobile - model A106 from Saravana stores at T.Nagar, Chennai on 26/12/14 (Bill #008992). From the very first day, we have been facing issues with the mobile - it would either restart on its own or switch off when we are in the middle of a call or any other task.
This mobile was bought as a gift for a person in Kerala. But due to the aforementioned issues, we had to bring it back all the way from there to Chennai. We had given it to a Micromax service center in Tambaram immediately thereafter, but much to our dismay this issue has not been resolved till date due to the pathetic service provided at your so-called 'service’ centre.
We must admit, your esteemed service centre personnel did suggest some very fancy and overrated solutions. However, each and every one of these were so obviously not the right one that we had to call and visit your service centres and customer care centres multiple times. Some of the extraordinary solutions suggested include:
First time: Software upgrade
Second time: Formatting the mobile and reinstalling the software
Third time : Suggested that the motherboard had some complaint and they supposedly replaced it.
Fourth time : Again suggested the motherboard problem(job sheet number: S020357-0915-19404996), but in order to fix this, they asked us to contact your Customer Care on the no. 18605008286. We called and spoke to a customer care official named Shiva who agreed to have the defective mobile replaced with a new one (ref # MMX01101511619). But for this, they needed someone from your Service Centre to call them back. However, much to our surprise, when we informed the officials at your Service Centre of the route expected by your Customer Care officials, they bluntly stated that they CANNOT call anyone at the Customer Care.
Fifth time : We again contacted your Customer Care centre and spoke to Vivek (ref# MMX2910151463913) who said that a supervisor would be contacting me within 24 hrs. But - with strict reference to the earth's time cycle - we never got the call within the promised time period of 24 hours nor after it.
Sixth time : Again contacted your Customer care centre (which by the way we honestly feel should be renamed to Customer Torture Centre) and spoke to Aryan(ref# MMX0311151533341). He in turn said that the product cannot be replaced, which as you can clearly see, completely contradicts the solution suggested to us earlier by Shiva.
It is evident that we have been provided with a defective piece from Micromax. Now, not only has the company failed miserably in rectifying this problem, but is also not ready to replace the defective piece. Why then do you provide the customer a warranty if you don't even know the meaning of the same? Why do you make such empty promises and misleading advertisements when all you really want to do is to fool the customers into buying your sub standard products and never bother about them again?
The only mistake we did was to trust the brand Micromax and buy its product just to be dumped with a miserably defective product, horrible service and endless trips to the service centre which not only resulted in wasted petrol, but also made us totally disgusted and fed up. We never thought that there could be a case where we would see the end of our patience, but thanks to your untrained and misinformative personnel, we have successfully reached that point. Given the horrid experience we have had to endure with your product and service, we would definitely advice everyone we know to walk away from Micromax products.
The warranty period is expiring on Dec 2015 and we are well aware that the company is only trying to drag the issue till this period expires. I am not looking forward to anything less than either complete refund or a replacement with a good product in working condition.


Micromax Mobiles — Mobile off/on problem & complainenet not resolve by company
Ram kripal

Dear sir,
I have purchase new Micromax mobile . after few days automatic switch OFF problem occur.
I going to authorized service centre its keep my cell & tell me return after 24 hrs with running condition at 18 oct 2015.
but till now my cell phone not handover to me. & i calling again & again service centre their tell me cell phone is handover to Micromax company.
i have caliing after few days same statement given me again & Some its did not pc my call.
Micromax company not handover my cell phone till date aprox one month passed.
please block my complaint & take necessary action.
Regards
Sarwan Kumar
9911182637   

Micromax Mobiles — Micromax E313 - Touch screen not working
Ashith Kava

I Ashith Kava purchased the above mentioned model on 12/08/2015, since last 2 days Touch screen is not working, I took to Micro max service center on 17/11/2015 at Mangalore ( Mangalore gate complex, Kankanady) The Person who attended told that there was Water inside and it would cost more than Rs 2500 even thou it was under warranty. I am not a frequent user and I have not taken it out of my house, I use another phone for Voice calls. I am deeply pained with such statements made by service center. Kindly help me in resolving the issue immediately.

Micromax Bolt S301 — Cell Phone not functioning
A Razaq

Sir sub :- micromax bolt s301 (black) (2) touch cell phones purchased in deepavali offer through amazon.in -not functioning properly- provide substitute or return the amount - requested- reg Ref:- Invoice no.TD -Hyd-7-142046551-11555 dated 27-10-2015. I have booked 2 nos Touch cell phones through Amazon.in deepavali offer. But after receipt of the phones, the said phones are not functioning properly. Hence, I request you to provide substitute phones immediately otherwise return amount which was paid Rs. 3, 798/- Thanking you sir Yours faithfully SK.RAZAQ

Micromax — Canvas A350 Handset
yashwanth545

I have given my handset for servicing of battery at SAI MOBILES, SECUNDERABAD ( MICROMAX SERVICE CENTRE) on 02/11/15. on 19/11/15 I got to get the handset. I was shocked to see my handset in a curved shape. All the screen was broken and the handset got a V curve. I demand a genuine solution for this negligence.

Micromax Mobiles — Extremely poor service and midnapore micromax service center issue
Nantu Murmu

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Dipak Biswas Date: Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 2:36 PM Subject: extremely poor service and midnapore micromax service center issue To: info@micromaxinfo.com, service@micromaxinfo.com Hi Micromax Extremely poor service provided by your service center. i am of customer of micromax mobile facing a great problem due to micromax medinapur service center also service center executive behavior.I have submitted my phone on 31/08/2015 But till not solve my problem. I am harsh words I think it's time to tell you guys that, you are incompetent to resolve the issue. It has been 3 months and you are not able to resolve the issue, hard to believe though after this. If you are not able to resolve this, please try to replace the unit. I think you are taking me lightly. The kind of harassment I am facing because of this phone. Pls find the attached file. Service Center contract number-03222-275222/973273996 job sheet number-e030529-0915-18942374 complaint number-mmx1611151658538 Regards, Nantu 9635182732

Micromax Mobiles — New phone a311 display not working
kamalsaryam

Micromax- Poor quality at Low price...Warranty is a Bluff.I bought canvas nitro A311 mobile just one month before. From last week its display quality was reduced, picture/video was blurred and lines were appearing in center and in corner ... Now display is not working . their service centre people say that it is not cover under warranty as display is damaged. There is not even single scratch on touch and they are saying that display got damaged because of mishandling ... Such poor quality phone i never saw...Never buy any product of Micromax... they are cheater...Kamal 9910803644

Micromax — Micromax A300 warranty issues
Sahil9368

I have bought my A300 phone few months back and now from few days the phone is giving touch problems like ghost touches. when i went to the service centre at GTB Nagar. They said the phone wont be repaired under warranty because it has some oily substances in the inner area which have been entering through the power key & volume key. and so they asked me to pay Rs.6500. When I tried to argue about the warranty now they say that they will be giving a discount of 500 only. Now i want to ask the company what is your warranty for? A show off? my phone is not dropped in a tank of water or oil.Some oily substances might enter through the keys due to regular use or sweaty hands sometimes as i ride bikes but it is total unintentional so why are they denying the warranty?? and the customer care number never recieves any call !! Is this a new policy of harrasing the customers??

Micromax — Smartphone Micromax Bolt A064
Shreyashri Kar

My Micromax Bolt A064 phone is out of order within 5 months of buying. No sim card is detected by the phone.I called the customer care numbers but they did not pick my call. The service provided by Micromax is horrible. Also the product quality is very low. I would discourage anybody from buying any Micromax product.

Micromax — No action from micromax after complain registration
Binod777

Jobsheet No : S020251-1015-19670901 Complain No: MMX1311151635224, MMX1611151656887 1. Gave Micromax mobile to service center (10/10/2015). Satish (In-charge of service center) committed that within a month the mobile will be repaired and given to me. If not he is going to apply for mobile replacement. There is no updated from him even after one month. 2. After registering a complain regarding this with customer care Deepa Kapoor (Senior escalation department) committed that she had already requested for mobile replacement and going to confirm by Monday (16/11/2015). Still now there is no call or updates from Micromax side. 3. After trying lot of time to reach customer care . They will arrange call from Micromax side with high priority but still now there is no call being arranged from Micromax. Please find the attached conversation with Micromax. 4. I had purchased the mobile, 10 months till now. And Mobile had went for service center and being there at service center for more than 3 months A) Just after purchase of one month the mobile was being at service centre for 2Months and replaced the motherboard. B) Now we had given the mobile for service for replacing the motherboard again. 5. Every time i call the customer care says 15days but do not know when the 15days will start. Can you provide proper information about the dates. Need a immediate action on this.

Micromax canvas a120 — Hand set over heat and battery down and no signals
lananya

Good morning sir, I am j.krishna murthy, I was purchasing canvas A120 on18/06/2015 in Visakhapatnam Big C mobile centre. After 10 days of mobile using automatically battery down and mobile handset becomes very heat.i was approach vizianagaram service centre but they responding is not good. they were told like your mobile send to head office after one month u will collect your mobile. after that I was going to service centre for my mobile but same problem occurs in presence of that persons. and again they took my mobile and again they told u will come after one month. after one month I was going to collecting mobile again same problem I was faced.then I was approach Visakhapatnam branch I they told u will come tomorrow for collection. The next day I was going to collection same problem I was faced in presence of service centre person. From the purchasing date I was using my mobile only 25 days.warrenty time also reached for closing.the viziangaram centre persons are behaving very irresponsible. please give and replace my mobile with new one other wise I will approach to consumer case through court. regards j.krishnamurthy 9948626367 IMEI/ESN:911401204018699 &911401204519191 MODEL CODE: SERMOB0456

Micromax — Mobile replacement
yadav shiv

Sir, i have purchased an android mobile micromax E455 NITRO Vasundhra info com Indore at the date of 12-11-2015. from the purchasing date i have suffering a problem in it. mobile phone is verry heating when i using internet. and battery not proper charged. my mobile phone is under warranty. i am go to micromax service center but there was no any support. kindly resolve the problem. REAGARDS SHIV YADAV 8871686725


Micromax — Micromax canvas
shri krishan tiwari

Dear concern i perchase a mobile " micromax canvas doodle" on dt-15.04.2015, but after one month my mobile continuously prolem so i submit my mobile at micromax service center "shri laxmi enterprises" two time but i not got any solution, my mobile going deposit in service center from previous 26.10.15 to till date . so please check at your end please resolve query as soon as possible.
Micromax Mobile A311 — Not returning my micromax mobile phone
Navi Mumbai Vashi plaza Micromax mobile service is the worst customer care service you will ever imagine.
Request no - W031916-0915-19051577
I have given my phone on Sep month 2015 it's still not resolved as customer care ppl always said some technical issue will take more 20 days now its Nov month and almost 3 months now still issue not resolved.
Customer care don't have any idea what is going on always reply as some tech issue.   


Micromax — Micromax canvas knight come
Dr Bishnu Charan Das

The set bearing no 911379250650260 was purchased on 18.04.2015 from passion infotech, Jajpur, Odisha, 755001, mob. no 9937273410. the set produced charging problem, i.e. the charge indicator was on but no charging. sometime it get charged and sometime it does not.the set was set to micromax care at Jajpur Road on 02.06.15 and returned after 15 days. the same problem persisted. by October the mouth piece was out of function. the set with charger sent to care on 02.11.2015. the set returned on 11.11.2015 with charging problem remained unsolved. Again the set is sent to micromax care in 16.11.2015 and the job sheet no is 20281607. my Dear sir, patient surpassed my limit of tolerance. please take care of your reputation. I think the set will be returned 23.11.2015. If the problem found to be persist, I will lodge a consumer case against the company and the shop. the set is under insurance coverage for one year.

Micromax — Micromax Spark Repair Delay
vijay tetry

Last month i was facing problem with my micromax spark phone. The battery is not charging. So, i went to the customer care center Batala(Punjab).They told me that, they are sending my phone to the micromax center for repair and i will get it back within 20 days.After 20 days i went to the center for the phone but the told me that my phone is still at micromax center.They gave me the mircomax customer care number(18605008286).On calling the customer care i have to wait for more than 10 mins as the executives are busy on other line, after that they take my call and explain them my full problem.They registered my complaint and provide me with the complaint number(MMX09111516006883), told me to contact them after 10 days.Now after 40 days they are not receiving my calls i m very disappointed with micromax service. Micromax is worst company with cheap service .Karbonn is still better as compared to micromax.I have repaired my two Karbonn mobiles with satisfactory solution from the service center. Please Return my phone as soon as possible my contact number is 9814395611 Email - ketan.tetry@gmail.com

Micromax complaint

Dear Nodal Officer,
I bought a Micromax mobile model no. A-75 from North India Top Company Private Limited-Patuadi, Village Sampka, Tehsil Farukh Nagar, Patudi Road,Behind Gati logistics Park, Gurgaon on 01.09.2012 (Through Online Homeshop18.com) vide invoice Book No. RL-19558 and Order No.916027973 dated 01.09.2012.
After few months the mobile started problems. I went to Micromax Service Centre (SLR-Salora International Ltd. (ND) H-6,Kalkaji Road, Near Deshbandhu Collage, Rajdhani jewelers,New Delhi Tel No.011-65656649) on 30.05.2013 and they took my mobile with one photocopy of invoice for repair/replacement and asked me to come after a week vide Customer Job Card No. N030742-0513-3898683 dated 30.05.2013. Still the Mobile is not Hanover. After 15 days I went there 3 times, but the result was the same till dt. 13.07.13, I have sent so many mails till 13.07.13 and so many talk with Service center/customer care. But no reply from customer care & Service Center. After that I visited there every week and got the same answer. Today I again went and saw that the service centre was closed and in center one person was dealing with the complaints. He was very rude and misbehaved and refused to help me out. They never picked the number they have given i.e. 011-65656649/011-44770044.
Now I am dipressed and frusted with the dealing. It has taken more than One and half months. Still I am wandering.
It is my humble request that kindly take necessary action at the earliest and reimburse my money as soon as possible.
Dinesh Chand
E-240,Street no. 7,
Mittal colony ,
Pul Prehlad Pur,
New Delhi 110044
Mobile No. 9811687072
Email Id dinesh.chand@japl.in

Micromax A89 mobile battery is not giving proper backup

I bought micromax A89 from mobile store 3 month back i relaized that mobile is no giving proper backup it will hardly give 8 hours in a day after full recharge. i went to ovez communication richomond road bangalore. He says replacement of battery will take 15 working days. In this scenerio i cant use my cell phone till 15 days. Neither they are giving standby battery nor they are agreeing for battery replacement at time when they have stock. i requested that you order for new battery once it comes to your store,give call i will bring my old battery for replacement,so that i can use till then that mobile ,he refused for the same.
I request you to help me on this.
My cell is on warrenty.
Regards
Bhargav
7846972351

Absolutely Pathetic device
gopionline

You will be literally frustrated on buying this so called funbook tablet. Nothing accept the price is good in this crap. It seems Micromax has not at all tested this tablet before releasing the product
I brought this last month and within 2 days the display panel went white, I gave it to service centre who after 2 days said they have no information on the parts or price from the company and asked me to wait for sometime. Today after'n' number of calls to Micromax and service centre, I still haven't received any  update from either of them on the issue. I hope I will get my device someday.
To tell about the functioning of the Tab, it is very disappointing. poor response, system hangs most of the time, if you are accessing facebook on funbook, almost many a times it crashes and reloads again, touch is also not great and not at all smooth.
All in all a useless so called TAB, I wish Micromax cared for their quality
           

Micomax care staff does not repair my phone
Samir Barik

Mera phone 10 dina se micromax care main pad a hua he staff meri baat sunte nahi he . Plc help me.

Used abused words by micromax care worker
Sahil Yadav

Micromax care workers are used abused language against me. His behavior like a gangster not as worker. I first give u complaint to you I know u can give me proper response against this. Please warn these care official or worker for that specially a person who repair the cellphones in care a young boy. This boy used his phon for what's app, fb only can not work properly and used me abused word and very dirty language. I don't want this again in same care. My micromax mobile phone in warranty period are not repaired by Bestech micromax care Gurgaon...

Micromax mobile touch pad problem with warranty period
Krishna More

Hi my name is krisna more My ki I micromax moble this explanation of his position touca pad this problem, but the way I think it was subbmited by 2015 date of but said, but it Probleme Sole not there either 5 or 6 Bar vissited by care that this action, micromax care phone no.02462-255566 but immidutly this probvlem are sole i hope the sir my problem are sole in the few days in sole it problem Thank U



COMPLAINT DESCRIPTION

i have brought one mobile details are as given below Micromax A 45 91************1 IMEI no 91************5 date 08/09/2012 from mobile shop world demand mobile shop G-10 tirupati market , Bagwada darvaja patan gujarat .after just six month mobile got hang and didnt work properly due to waranty i just give it for reair so they give it to service centre patan gujarat . after service of 35 days i got my mobile back .but within three days mobile again did not work and send back to service centre patan from last 30 days no reply from him and now waranty period is going to finish. till i belive mobile is useless for me so i want new mobile please help me in this matter i wish i will get better result from here so i didnt contacted to grahak suraksha. in the bill of shop one thing is printed that they will not take back to the salled product . which is out of rules . please help me i want new mobile as soon as possible. i have already complained but no progress till today after 15 days.



Micromax 3g Tab P666 — Manufacturing defect
slaxmi

On 19/9/2015 we gave tab but 2 months till date (16/11/2015) no proper response service center people behaving very rude
M/S HARIHARA ELECTRONICS
D.No. 6-3-864/4/B/1, Sbn Arcade, Opp. Green Park Hotel, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Mobile No. : 7417047737 Phone No. : 4066518834



Micromax — Bad product and worst service
harisingh16

After first day of the installation LED tv display not working only audio audinble. For compaining, their customer care number is always unreachable, i.e. always putted my number on hold. It has cost me alot. Through lots of effort i was able to finally register a complain. But after 3 days one technician came. And he said that he need some part for replacement which he said he will bring after two days.but he didnt came. Now nobody replying from micromax. I have wasted my whole time, money, my peace.

Source: http://www.consumercomplaints.in,http://www.consumercourt.in,http://www.mouthshut.com,http://www.grahakseva.com,http://www.akosha.com