Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Why Never Ever HCL Technologies?- JOB

Techies turned untrained people managers
By: spbrash
I have been working in HCL Technologies close to 3 years. I now regret I wasted 3 valuable years from my career without any growth.
Salary structure is organized poor. No promotion, no salary hike. No process compliance. No work life balance. Self-centered politics. Mid-level management is irrational. No scope for growth as projects do lack technical extent. Lead does not share technical knowledge to engineers until it benefits him and will try finish things single handed. Lead will embarrass engineer on meetings to show off his skill and mostly cover engineer from getting customer visibility. My Reporting Manager play safe by simply bluffing on technical issues/solutions to customers and force reportees to do the same to safeguard his reputation although the solution is at hand. Manager is biased to reportees who is ready to spy co-worker activities. Managers do false promises before appraisal and later shrug of their shoulders when reportees escalate pay increment issues. Managers do not have people management skills. Appraisal gets initiated in June and does not close till September. Transport facility sucks.


By: johnalex444
Only problem is you won't get shift allowance.    Poor appraisal. If you are in bench, with the previous bad rating, then there is high risk of you being thrown out of the company, else you will be asked to attend interview for the internal project, if you clear, then you are saved, or else after three attempts and after three months you will be asked to resign.



Worst Experience Ever
By: ankita112

I had a very bad experience while I went for an interview conducted for the post of Asp.Net Developer(as mentioned in email sent by Soumi Ghosh).
The interview started at 10 am and the negativity started from the gate itself. The guard was asking candidates to submit the "original copy of ID Proofs". Some of us argued and submitted the photocopy.
Then we were asked to be seated in a hall and fill up a form. We waited in the hall till 3 pm and there was no call/ response. there was only 1 HR available to collect our forms and resumes.
Upon asking at 3 pm, she told that there is no panel available to take the interview and they will be sharing our phone numbers to someone and we will receive a call from them.
Pathetic.after waiting so long she was telling that someone will take telephonic interview.
Then she asked us to move to some other wing and talk to "AJIT", where other candidates waiting from 10 am were sitting and there was no round/ call being conducted.
Upon asking AJIT, what is going on.he replied that the panel is not there.we should leave our phone numbers and take seat.wait again.
Then he told that the job opening is for Support and not for development and he was saying that the most he can do is that he can conduct a dummy interview for us.
Do HCL people think that we are fools. they wasted the entire day.
Everybody shouted on him and left the room.
This kind of irresponsible behaviour was not expected from a company like HCL.
Hate you HCL.

Worse recruitment process
By: amita201989

I have attended hcl walk-in drive in Mumbai on 20th July 2015.after two days I got a call from HCL and they informed me that I have been selected.and there hr will call me in 1 or 2 days.after tow days.
I again got a call from HCL and they told me that have send some link in email for joining form and document upload.
I uploaded all the documents in two days.after one week some person from kpmg came for address verification at my permanent address and my present address.whole process took two week of time.
But I did not receive any call from hr.after one week I called in hcl and asked for hr round and offer letter then a girls name Shilpa(she is I think hr in hcl) told me that your offer letter is pending for some approval once will get.then hr will call you.
After one week I again called her.this time she told me her hr is on leave once she will be back then she will call.after one week again I called her.this time she told me that your offer letter is on hold.it will take one to two month in release.
I asked her reason for keeping me on hold them she told me she did not know.she is also trying to contact and ask to the team .one month is over but I did not get any communication from HCL.its totally unprofessional behaviour.


HCL STATE STREET SERVICES: JAIL
By: priyasharmama

Had worked for so called company HCL state street services and got to know tht India can get the deals like crap HCL from outside. Bunch of uncultured and street fighters work for this company. no respect and no corporate culture. bunch of street side guys work here. managers are worst part in this organisation. dont know why does such companies exists on the planet. right now iam working in another co. which is hell lot better and Iam glad I left this so called HCL a year back.would never dare of remind of the time spent here.ladies are seen as sexual object and I wondered if I was living in this century or the time when ramayana was written.no one has proper knowledge on product and they have to boot lick managers. I have only one suggestion for all those who are planning to join this co.: beware and cross verify everything before you take a step ahead as I had wasted my precious one year struggling coming out of this crap. especially those who are outsider. check the attrition rate and get in touch with someone who has already worked there. dont get trapped by HR's words. they are all liars

Worst interview experience with HCLBy: ravishankerse

My interview was scheduled on a festival and they said that the process will be completed before lunch, I have waited for all most all 8 hrs for the interview to be done.
HCL Totally ruiened my festival day and they took interview in the eveng at 6. The intervewer doesnt even know my profile and he interviewed me abot the basics and completed the interview. Completly waste of time by attending an interview with HCL or by joining in HCL, Not an employee frien


HCLNeglected and wasted 25days ,SeniorGuy 9yrs EXp
By: 99ramlal

This incident depicts how HCL plays with negligence to senior guys
What happened
- HCL said all interview complete urgently need to join, I was in revealing period
so took HCL offer
-They said BGV [background check ] takes 15days(this is just to delay joining)
all other companies verify in 5days
-  suddenly HR stopped responding 7days [buying time]
- suddenly 3-4 different members vix KRITIGA / DHANAPAL / DHANABAL  etc asking
documents
again 1week pause
finally offer was released
Offer 1year probation and bond money 1.5Lakh
how does that justify
After wasting 25days they said your background verify taking more time joinging will be delayed .
I was left with big loss out in the jungle .They never cared to think he is occourring loss:
"
=EMPLYEE LAST, CHAL BAZI 1St= "
HAVE U EVER WONDERED, How  HCL recruits people all the time
they treat all 2yr+ Exp guys as 1year dosposible commodity
so after 1year hike will be like 5%
there is a internal lobby, if you know you will be promoted I wish a major scam brings this company down, NEVER EVER JOIN
UNLESS you are a fresher



Worst HR Executives HCL KandanchavadiChennai Madan
By: srmsakthivel2014

Hi All Job Seekers/Freshers,
I got a mail from monster.com the consultancy Alchemy software solutions from banglore
Technical support engineer
the website is also not working I asked her about that why your website is not working
she is_ girl .
Anita Singh
Talent Aquismajeechaon
anita.s@alchemysolutions.in
tele:0120-6527292
Alchemy Software Solutions
alchemysolutions.in
Domestic Locations:
Bangalore| Noida| Pune| Chennai| Mumbai| Kolkata| Hyderabad
International Locations:
USA| Malaysia
They said openings only for IT service Desk/Support . Its Semi Call center like
not a IT dept.
I attended first round grammar cleared . second round voice and accent 7 members
they selected only 2 peoples 1 boy and 1 girl only others will leave . We all are fed up with this I think why they not selecting beacuse of Eye Wash
1 HR Executive Getting Salary of Rs.25, 000 to 50, 000 Tmorpheushumanusand
Openings - 100 Means
HCL Haves 10 HR Executives
HR have link with Consultancy more than 8 to 15 Manpower consultants.
Daily 200 peoples coming from various locations
First round cleared 50 peoples
2nd round Cleared 10 numbers
3rd round cleared 2 or 3 numbers
finally agreement and bla bla
They selected hr well know person
If no one goes to attend interview with HCL
the HCL HRs 10 peoples would getting salary and job
Only 1 HR is enough to recruit  people
My advice to HCL Technologies
1) Filter Resume from Job Seekers Directly
2) Take a Telepmorpheushumannic Interview
3) and Selected few valid and suitable employee wmorpheushuman matches the JD and other eligible
Regards,
Sakthivel
Chennai

Horrible HCL Interview experience
By: sanjayreviews

I went to the HCL interview recently on 14th Feb 2015 in Pune Vimannagar IBIS hotel.
The contact persons from HCL were Anand/Raghav/Sarah
Please note the following key points
1. I was contacted by phone and told Noida is an job option but when I reached there I was told the only position available is for chennai for my skills, I had to spend 600 Rs. in cab to and fro. Apart from that I had to spend on food because I reached in the morning at 9AM but the interviews took whole day.
Complete mismanagement people were coming for certain skills for the interview from far off places and were told that for this technology now there are no vacancies.
The Interviewers were looking extremely tired, gloomy and one female boss who was leading who was extremely fat and mean looking was shouting at her sub-ordinates and berating her juniors. This shows the company culture.
I wasted entire day time and money and just attended the whole interview because I wanted to know what I will have to go through. Even if I got selected I was in no mood to go to chennai.
After waiting for a whole 4 hours my turn for interview came and the interviewer simply asked have you worked in MVC I said no, then he said write down the JQUERY code for populating a text field. I could not because that is not a field I have worked in, the next line of interviewer was you can go and HR will connect with you.
Interviewer was not interested in my experience, all he was looking for a particular piece of technology and if I would probably fit in his team or project. For this they wasted my entire day and this could have achieved more efficiently over the phone.
Now this shows the attitude of the employees, to have no regard for others, have no regard for others time, have no regard for the other person, be extremely rude, be extremely selfish and care only for yourself.
This shows the attitude of management who treat their employees like this and in turn employees treat others like this, I am glad I got this experience without having to waste any career time with these rude, loud mouthed, arrogant, selfish bosses of HCL. Thank You!


Pls don't go to HCL Interview total waste of timeBy: rgjayakannan

I have cleared 1st round of technical discussion with HCL panel, for second round with client I went to HCL Chennai office.  In security office for getting a visitor's pass I have been waited for 1/2 hour the security guy was not responded at all .  I called HR coordinator for help he never turned up.  Then I have stand in front of HCL main gate and I took the interview.  Not even enter the office after travelling for 2 hours.  Just imagine how would be my feelings. 
After finishing the second round I called John HR coordinator and explained the problem which I had faced.  He was not bothered at all he said ok you go I will call you.
This was very waste experience I never had in my 9 years of career experience.  And my advice is please don't go to HCL and don't force anyone to go HCL this is for consultancy people.  Because of LINKTREE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD I was forced to go to HCL.

Worst IT company in South India
By: attituderoxx00

My experience with HCL was not so good. No growth at all. You resign n join some other company and give interview in Hyderabad and they will force you to work in Chennai. A**holes!
The only good thing is you can wear casuals all the week. Only this freedom u have. If your from Tamil Nadu you can enjoy orelse your life is in those hands HR n MANAGERS as they from Tamil Nad. There is support from them if you are from the North of India. No extra pay for extending shifts. They also blackmail you. Think before u join Chennai HCL.

HCL tech join at your own belief/risk
By: victimalways

These guys and similar kind of services firm call for interviews where a huge crowd turn up. Whether it is a scheduled or walkin interview, you will see a huge crowd.
You may get interviewed if you are the un-lucky one. They will waste your whole day interviewing you. At the end they would say you are selected and done with the interviews. HR team will call you for salary discussion. And, may be after a month or two if they remember will put you a mail saying thanks for applying, your profile is not suitable!
These guys keep on conducting interviews round the year without actually hiring anybody. So, what they gain out of it? Stocks/share is the answer! Like many services firms these guys make an impression of recruiting people round the year creating false impression to the clients in the market of having lot of work& budget scopescope and this practise eventually shoots up their stock/share price in the market!
Isn't it a nice share price shooting up scheme! Hats off!


One of the Worst Company on this Earth
By: newguy89

This is one of worst company on this earth.first they ll select you in Bangalore, making us assume v ll get in blore.but they ll blackmail to go to chennai.In chennai everything I managerial oriented.oly if u r tamilian u cn survive, otherewise u r dead.They speak abt u from behind becoz u r non tamilian.If u dnt know tamil u cnt even speak with shopkeeper.
Even in appraisal they ll screw you.u sud keep bucket for manager if u want to get good rating.there is guy who doesnt wrk anything in our project But he got R2 bcoz he is too close to manager.And also not good hike compared to other companies.Anf if u ask the release from project, They ll blast on you. If u join you shud be ready to relocate to chennai. Please please b4 joining think twice and join.


HCL TECHNOLOGIES=HELL ON EARTH!
By: Asfaloth

This is the most god awful company to work for. I felt like if I had been from India, I would have been treated better. Seems like if you were American, you were considered a piece of dog crap stuck to the bottom of a shoe.
First off, the position I interviewed for was not the position I ended up being hired for(which I did not realize until I started that job). Also, when interviewed it was not disclosed that absolutely crazy hours would be required.(seriously, working at 12am or expecting employees to work insaine hours at last minutes notice when the employees had other obligations such as family)
Managers were absolute morons! They promoted someone to management of the team I was on and that person had ZERO management background.
Company tracked the amount of time you were away from your cubicle and  managers would question you when you returned from using the rest room if you were gone longer than they deemed necessary. If you were sick, good luck with being able to leave for the day. you would get 1000 questions as to what was wrong with you and why did you need to go home.(and I am not a person who goes home sick from work or calls out sick)
The human resources person working in the Cary NC location was an absolute b*tch and would not take the time to help you if you had any problems(like when our paychecks were not processed). This place was like a prison!   THINK TWICE BEFORE ACCEPTING A JOB WITH THIS COMPANY! UNLESS YOU ARE FROM INDIA.


HCL is only to Spoil your career
By: vineetg_2011

I will not recommend this company for anybody in the world. It is such a worst company which can only spoil your career, it is not to build your career at all. Manager in HCL is very good at talking but on ground they act just opposite.
They expect every employee to be authentic, but they don't follow the same rule. If you talk about any policy in HCL like shift allowances/weekend allowances, manager always says that policies are only on paper. It is not for any employee.
Some times you may require to work in shift but there are no shift allowances. Even when you are working in shift for a month / a year, but you are not suppose to ask for any shift allowances. If you will ask for same, you get reply that you will have to do it without allowances, if not ready to face compliance action. HCL managers thinks that every employee working under them are not human being, they are just machines. There are another unique thing about HCL managers are they keep adding work load only to the employees who don't complain for work load.
Incase you say that I already have lots of task in my hand and it has been very tough to manage those in 9 and half hours, I have already started working 1 hour extra every day to complete it. HCL managers say that if you are doing 1 hour extra everyday, please start working for 2 hours more everyday but make sure you complete every task assigned to you. The  more worst thing is that after doing all this extra hours of work, at the end of the year you will get average score, because you just did what manager told you to do. There are lot of other things to mentioned which can only make your career, personal life as worst as you may not have think of. I will keep writing about all of those points.



Company of Bull****
By: sharmav393

This company is one of the worst company in the world & why is that? Just because the people in this company have made it worse. I was in a BPO earlier and I wanted to be in an IT company hence I joined hcl in the month of feb 2014.
I was told by the HR at the time of interview that I would be working on server support ( helpdesk profile) & i have to sign a service agreement of 18 months as there is a training for 5 months   I agreed on it and accepted the conditions & i was very happy but after only 45 days of training we got aligned to our project. The profile I got was just like a customer service like a call center, calls in queue every.time no technical. I wanted to leave HCL but the bond was there. Everyone in the project on the agent level was pissed off as they were not getting any better. That project has three monkey's kind of manager who only had the knowledge to harass the team and the agents who were very good at licking there a were getting appreciated & good appraisal. I used to abuse myself that why I joined HCL. The BPO' are much better than HCL. I used to pray god to find me a way of getting out of this company. One day the hr called me and told me that i have shown fake relieving letter of my last org & asked me to leave & I was so happy that I didn't raise any concern & wrote my resignation through which I was not liable to pay any amount to hcl. Thank god. My advise to the people is that if you are good at licking a of your managers then only join this company.

My worst experience with state street HCL
By: Trueindian123

I had worked with state street HCL services which is more like the illegal baby of HCL. I was In Chennai as well  in Coimbatore. I have plenty of points to say against this co. and the Hr people.Do not  join this company if you are an outsider and cannot speak Tamil. I can say that this co. has got no corporate culture. People behave as if they are working in a indian mill or any municipality office. Every gal would wear Saris and put flowers which is against corporate rules of any professional co. and theres no respect towards others. Coimbatore office is the worst, we never had a proper cafeteria, no proper food, we had to survive on stale cake pieces in the night or idli sambar. I am glad that I am out of this co.


Worst Company On Planet Earth
By: sunnypleasure9

If you have an offer from HCL please I request you do not join this company. It screws your career in every possible way.
1. Time sheet, Sick application management, they expect employees to fill timesheet on a daily basis though the employee is placed in client location. No reminders to your client mailing system, You have to add the email id manually to get reminders and even those reminders sometime work and sometimes doesn't.
If the timesheet is not filled on time then your salary will be kept on hold. You have to suffer entire month without salary. And when asked the only option which Bloody HR gives is apply for salary advance which deducts the taxes twice as your normal taxes.
2. HR policy and their attitudes.
They are very rude, Very Very rude. They treat employees like their servants and employees are forced to listen to them. I want to mention one of my HR name here but I have ethical sense of not ruining her career. She speaks as if she is running the company.
Serving 3 months of notice period is a hell in first place and more than that they don't have buy out option. They took me in by buying my period from Wipro but they can't cut me loose with same option. I had a lot better offer than these a* h* gave me in the hikes but no they want me to serve 3 months at any cost and wanna screw away my carrier.
The reason for 3 months is to find an replacement for me.
Yes thats true it takes lot of time to find a bakra to join your company only a person who hates his life or who doesn't want any growth in his life will be willing to join your company f ers. Respect others careers its not far when you will realize and repent on your mistakes and company rules.
3. Managers
Fit for nothing other than playing politics. I don't know how are they living there life on this planet. They deserve to be slapped in public. I was working in client location and my manager was in Chennai, Any calls I make to him explaining my concerns he tells I can't help here.
Or he tells am busy and will call back later. I have to wait forever to receive a call back from him and later on calling him back again the same reply will be giving. I was awarded for my exclusive work from client but these HCL managers didn't even congrats or thank me.
4. Delays in everything
First of all this is a company created to suck the blood out of people by giving hikes of 5% max in a year though you are exceptionally well. Upon that hikes will reach you almost after 2 months. On frequent inquire they tell you need to get used to this. What the F K, why the hell are you making an employee to get used to a situation which is worse by itself. Try to correct your process and start working towards it prior than expected closure.
Will my client agree if I deliver my tasks late?
Will my client agree if I tell him to get used to my way of working?
Will my client agree if I refuse to give him the design document?
If you are an company official reading this
Please note your HR's will die in hell and the one who created and approved these policies will accompany them. When you can't give employees what they deserve let them go at least with a proper reasoning. I just lost an offer from one of my dream companies because HCL can't approve buy out of my notice period. Its not ethical to make employees repent like this.


Source: http://www.mouthshut.com